Prajun Lai Payak (Polyplus)

Iya

sarNie Adult
The past 80 million episodes have been a waste of my time!! Wayu and Junchai is like blah blah and there's not much airtime of them together, it's a lot of other people who I want to just die..i.e. Anon...haha..oMg somehow I have a feeling that my poor Wayu is going to die..I just know it..this lakorn is going to piss me off in the end..I feel it coming...ahhhhhh...if the ending is not with Junchai and Wayu being together it will be a BIG HOT MESS. :angry: I will probably just strangle someone..but as of right now I just want to strangle Anon...he needs to just go somewhere...haha..

sorry..I'm turning evil because this lakorn is DRAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!
you're not the only pissed and disappointed. i hated this lakorn from the 13th ep. knew it would be a drag from the start and have the feelignt that the ending WILL be another blow-off.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Omgawd! All the Anon & Janchai flashbacks are so stupid. All Anon & Deun flashblacks are irritating!! So repetitive.

I still love Wayu as always. He's such a sad romantic..."sun brap kuen tee pom ruk tee sook." Like how he's so possesive..."jao sao kong pom, tee ruk kong pom."

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Omgawd! All the Anon & Janchai flashbacks are so stupid. All Anon & Deun flashblacks are irritating!! So repetitive.

I still love Wayu as always. He's such a sad romantic..."sun brap kuen tee pom ruk tee sook." Like how he's so possesive..."jao sao kong pom, tee ruk kong pom."

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I swear, I thought it was gonna be on 23 episodes. They manage to stretch it to 24 with all the flashbacks.
It was like watching an hour long music video (that I didn't care for since it was mostly about Chai/Anon/Deun) Then it was gunshot left and right, just to find out that it won't end til today. At least I'll get to watch the finale in a few hours =_=!

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Wow 24 episodes? I'm only at ep.16 and I can already feel the drag... so many flashbacks -_-

A bit out of topic, I SOOO hate lakorns that end with a gunshot! Well, since PLP is mostly an action lakorn, it's understandable, but a lot of romance lakorns like to end this way. Everything goes on well and sweetly and then, on the last episode, they just have to add a gunshot! and where p'ek got shot for protecting the n'ek! arg!!
Many examples: Leh ratree, Kom rak kom saneha, Liam Ruk, the lakorn with Bee and Kelly (forgot what the name is...) and many more! :angry:

mizztnoi

sarNie Egg
you're not the only pissed and disappointed. i hated this lakorn from the 13th ep. knew it would be a drag from the start and have the feelignt that the ending WILL be another blow-off.

I agree with both cause i stop at 15 or 16 and finally went to take a quick look at 23 and 24 and wayu die all alone! they didn't mention anything about him afterwards, Im glad I stop at 15 or 16 or else I would been soo freaking pissed off! Im still pissed off how they end everything! just a waste of watching it!!!

mizztnoi

sarNie Egg

Do you know when wayu new lakorn going air? he supose to be the star leading role in his own lakorn!!! I Can't wait to see it!!!

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Oh. My. God.

I think this is the first lakorn that I'm NOT happy with the main leads actually ended up with a nice family and crap. I still can't get over Wayu dying, ALL ALONE. It was so sad, I cried. Was it a good finale? Sure. But it's not the ending that I (and a lot of others)actually want.

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
DON'T READ THIS IF U DIDNT WATCH THE ENDING YET...

This lakorn was a total waste of my time...I can't believe it ended like this..not only did the ending suck badly..there were too many flashbacks..and there was not even a time when she thought of or missed Wayu, it was such a lonely, sad death...so done..I'm SO DISAPPOINTED...they could have made everyone happy by having Junchai deny Anon and go back to save Wayu and marry him and live happily ever after or something...but NO they had to spoil the dayem lakorn by making them be together and have a daughter...oMg..

hehe..so what do I watch now?? Oh the new KEn lakorn haha... :blush:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
DON'T READ THIS IF U DIDNT WATCH THE ENDING YET...

This lakorn was a total waste of my time...I can't believe it ended like this..not only did the ending suck badly..there were too many flashbacks..and there was not even a time when she thought of or missed Wayu, it was such a lonely, sad death...so done..I'm SO DISAPPOINTED...they could have made everyone happy by having Junchai deny Anon and go back to save Wayu and marry him and live happily ever after or something...but NO they had to spoil the dayem lakorn by making them be together and have a daughter...oMg..

hehe..so what do I watch now?? Oh the new KEn lakorn haha... :blush:
WHAT!!! That's it. I'm NOT watching the end. This is fawken stupid. Do they not CARE about their fans or the viewers? How disappointing!!

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
agree that this is probably the first lakorn that i am not satisfied with the pairing... Wayu deserved so much better! Jomchai didn't even bother to come back to him! I really wanted a final scene between Jomchai and Wayu... The scene of Wayu at the beach just saddens me! He's in a time of death and all he can think about is stupid Jomchai!!! urgggg... wasted my time with this lakorn! Now i officially hate Vier and Aum as a pair.. lol

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
agree that this is probably the first lakorn that i am not satisfied with the pairing... Wayu deserved so much better! Jomchai didn't even bother to come back to him! I really wanted a final scene between Jomchai and Wayu... The scene of Wayu at the beach just saddens me! He's in a time of death and all he can think about is stupid Jomchai!!! urgggg... wasted my time with this lakorn! Now i officially hate Vier and Aum as a pair.. lol
Agree with you on that why not Weir lol....Chai and Wayu always together since episode 6 till the end and why not arggghhhhhh
i just wanna choke and kick someone assssss, so fcken dumb. Feel so sad for Wayu, he did so much for her willing to change for her and shes so selfish. hahaha okay enough saying. This would be a good azz lakorn if our Wayu didnt die and Chai married him. -_-:(:angry:

decoy

sarNie Hatchling
now that this train wreck has come to an end, anyone knows whats going to be replacing it.....???

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
^ Nak Kha Khon Ta Ngon, another action lakorn with Vee and Yui(?).

In their defense...this was how it was supposed to end 10 episodes ago. But if they're going add some crazy stuff, they could've change the ending. OR AT LEAST MENTION HIM AT ALL. In the last dialogues, even Chai mentioned how she misses SOMCHAI. He died alone and completely forgotten.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
^ Nak Kha Khon Ta Ngon, another action lakorn with Vee and Yui(?).

In their defense...this was how it was supposed to end 10 episodes ago. But if they're going add some crazy stuff, they could've change the ending. OR AT LEAST MENTION HIM AT ALL. In the last dialogues, even Chai mentioned how she misses SOMCHAI. He died alone and completely forgotten.
Yes.. exactly what i was thinking.. Chai mentioned how much she missed Somchai but what about Wayu? Wayu did everything for her! I guess i'm just really mad cause Wayu didn't really have closure with Chai. lol...

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
<_< Anon got shot in the leg/knee at the beach.. Duan shot his leg when she was aiming the gun at Janchai... i thought he can't move, right? but after the bad guy showed up, he got up to his feet as if he was not in pain at all.

really bad acting...

Iya

sarNie Adult
i agree that this lakorn suck...but for much of a different reason than most people might think, at least in my opinion. i just find it annoying how the two sisters just fight over love. it's crazy! i mean, why destroy a beautiful relationship in the name of love? i know love is blind, but to the point that you're willing to destroy your sister and everyone who goes against you? you must be sardisttic to do that b/c it's straight out narcassis. i agree that wayu and janchai should at least have a goodbuy scene. he died thinking of her for heaven's sake!!! how much love can he shower her before she at least learned to appreciate it. but then again, both of these sisters must have some type of mental disorder since they both just have eye for only one man.

please don't bash me out for this, but i have always been a fan of vier and aum pair. i never realluy seen the actor who played wayu, or at least i don't remember him, so i don't feel much love for him. i guess i'm bias b/c of that. sorry. but i was really hoping that those two ended up together, which they did. plus, b/c i didn't follow the story ep. by ep. it's prob why i don't feel much for wayu.

but i agree with everyone else that this movie is a train wreck.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
People have been saying that there could be a sequel, because there was no "The End" in the end! Technically, it's a trilogy according to the author (who, by the way, only wrote the scripts up to episode 14) I wonder if there'll be sequels, lol ;_;.

Iya

sarNie Adult
People have been saying that there could be a sequel, because there was no "The End" in the end! Technically, it's a trilogy according to the author (who, by the way, only wrote the scripts up to episode 14) I wonder if there'll be sequels, lol ;_;.
I SO HOPE THAT IS JUST A RUMOR!!! this disaster CANNOT have a sequal. i repeat, IT CANNOT HAVE A SEQUAL. if this one was a very bad storm, imagine the next one. it would probably be a hurricane that will blow us into god knows where. i rather not suffer that headache or waste my time on a lakorn that will leave me pulling my hair out.