Prajan See Roong sequel

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
CH3’s “Prajan See Roong” that aired in 2009 wasn’t all that great to me because the plot centered more on Tawan and Arak than it did on PlaiFah and Tawan. There wasn’t much chemistry between PlaiFah and Tawan either, though Aff and Bie proved well-matched together. For that reason, I decided to write a fanfiction, “Prajan See Roong Part Two”, that focuses more on nang’ek and pra’ek. I know that the whole plot of "Prajan See Roong" is about Arak adopting Tawan and Tawan losing his memory leading him to torture Arak later but I thought there could've been more PlaiFah-Tawan scenes. I really like the pairing of Aff and Bie so in this upcoming fanfiction, I want to concentrate more on the pra'nangs and include more sweet and cute scenes. I also decided not to release a summary for this fanfiction either because I want it to surprise readers. Stay tuned! :thumbsup:

Chapter One- Good News and Bad News
“Look, over there.”
“What? Oh my, is that Khun Tawan?!”
“Of course it is.”
“He’s so handsome!”
“But what is he doing at the hospital?”
“Maybe is here to buy kanom.”
“Are you crazy?!”
“Well, you’re the one asking a stupid question. He’s at the hospital so maybe he’s sick.”
Whispers followed Tawan everywhere as soon as he walked through the hospital doors. Tawan was used that kind of attention because everywhere he went, there would be excited whispers trailing behind and around him. Hopefully, no one will ask for my autograph, he thought to himself. Tawan was too anxious to sit down. He wondered what was taking the doctors so long.
“Tawan!”
Tawan recognized that voice and turned around at once. It was P’Rin, Tawan’s manager, who also happened to be PlaiFah’s cousin.
“Tawan, what happened? How’s PlaiFah?” asked P’Rin.
“I don’t know krub. PlaiFah is still in the exam room,” Tawan replied.
“I think your hospital visit is going to be hot news by tomorrow morning,” said P’Rin.
“Excuse me ka.”
Rin and Tawan turned around and two teenage girls were smiling brightly at them.
“Can I help you?” asked P’Rin.
“We just want a picture with P’Tawan ka,” said one of the girls while the other girl got the camera ready.
“Sorry, but…” Tawan began.
“Go ahead, ka,” said P’Rin.
P’Rin gave Tawan the you-better-do-it-or-else look but Tawan only wore a frown.
“Smile ka,” said one of the girls.
Tawan smiled a slight smile and after about a minute, the girls walked away giggling. The doctor finally came out but before he could say anything, Tawan shot several questions at him.
“What took so long?”
“How is my wife?”
“Where is my wife?”
“Tawan, Tawan, calm down,” said P’Rin, patting him on the shoulder.
“Everything is okay,” the doctor began. “Khun PlaiFah is fine.”
“Well, where is she, ka?” asked P’Rin.
“Nurses are doing an ultrasound on her right now,” said the doctor.
“Ultrasound?” said P’Rin and Tawan simultaneously.
“Yes, an ultrasound,” said the doctor. “Congratulations, you’re going to be a father,” he nodded at Tawan.
Tawan’s eyes widened and there was suddenly a wide smile.
“Really krub?!” he said excitedly.
“Krub,” said the doctor.
“Congratulations Tawan,” said P’Rin.
“Thank you, krub!” said Tawan.
“What are you waiting on?! Stop smiling and let’s go see her!” said P’Rin.

Tawan couldn’t stop smiling. P’Rin must’ve noticed because she was now laughing at him.
“You seem happier than when you signed that contract with me,” said P’Rin.
“Of course, I’m going to be a father for the first time!” Tawan exclaimed.
Tawan opened the door to the ultrasound room where PlaiFah was in. P’Rin walked in first and Tawan followed. Both were all smiles. Tawan noticed a tear was trickling down PlaiFah’s cheek. He walked over and wiped it off.
“Tawan, P’Rin,” said PlaiFah.
“You don’t have to say, we know that you’re overjoyed,” said P’Rin. “Did you know you turned someone into a crazy person?”
P’Rin nodded at Tawan, who was still smiling brightly.
“Did they do the ultrasound yet?” asked Tawan.
“No, they said they would wait for you first,” said PlaiFah.
The door flung open and a nurse and doctor came in.
“Since the father is here, shall we proceed with the ultrasound?” asked the doctor.
“Krub!” said Tawan instantly.
P’Rin and PlaiFah laughed.

After leaving the hospital, P’Rin went to PlaiFah’s parents to spread the good news while Tawan and PlaiFah went home. However, Tawan didn’t take the direction home.
“Tawan, this is not the way home,” said PlaiFah.
“Who said we were going home?” said Tawan.
“Well where are you going?” asked PlaiFah.
“Well, we should prepare for the baby,” Tawan replied.
“Prepare what?” asked PlaiFah.
“Clothes, crib…
“Tawan, Tawan, hold on, you’re not telling me we’re going to do all of that now,” said PlaiFah, laughing.
“Of course we are,” said Tawan.
“But we don’t even know if the baby is a boy or a girl,” said PlaiFah.
“I do know,” said Tawan. “It’s gonna be a boy and a girl, we’re gonna have twins.”
“That’s crazy,” said PlaiFah, slapping Tawan playfully on the shoulder. “But really, where are we going?”
“Well, I don’t know about you but I’m hungry,” said Tawan. “I think the baby is hungry too.”
“How do you know the baby is hungry?” asked PlaiFah.
“Because…
Before Tawan could reply, his cell phone rang.
“Who is it?” asked PlaiFah.
“It’s my Mom,” Tawan replied.
“Hello, Mom, you called just in time, I have something to tell…
“Tawan, are you okay?” asked PlaiFah.
PlaiFah realized that Tawan’s excitement quickly diminished. He even pulled over and stopped the car. There were now tears in his eyes.
“Tawan, what’s wrong, are you o…
“My Father is going to die.”

sarNie Juvenile
HAHAHA! I thought they were really going to have a squeal! Update me! It's getting good!
Haha, no but it would be great if they did so they can focus more on pra'nangs. And thanks for reading it. You gotta bear with me though because I'm not a good writer and this is my first fanfiction everr. :thanks:

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter Two: Last Moments​

After hearing the bad news about his father’s declining health, Tawan rushed to Chiang Mai with the now pregnant PlaiFah. His excitement of becoming a father quickly diminished when he got the phone call from his mother, who was already in Chiang Mai. Tawan hoped for a miracle.
“Tawan, ka,” said PlaiFah. “Do you want me drive?”
“No,” he said. “I want to get there as soon as possible.”
“But you’ve been driving for a long time now,” said PlaiFah.
“No, Fah, I don’t want you to do anything,” said Tawan. “Don’t forget you’re pregnant now.”
“Gaw dai ka,” replied PlaiFah.

They remained silent for the remainder of the trip. PlaiFah fell asleep while Tawan drove. He did not know how long they had been on the road or when PlaiFah fell asleep. When they finally reached the hospital in Chiang Mai, PlaiFah was wide awake.
“Fah, I don’t think you should go in,” said Tawan.
“Why?” asked PlaiFah, puzzled. “I want to go see Khun Arak too.”
“But you’re pregnant and you need your sleep,” said Tawan. “I don’t know how long I will be in there.”
“But…
“Or, I can ask Na Kaew to take you home so both of you can rest,” said Tawan.
“Listen, Tawan,” begin PlaiFah. “I want to go see Arak. I want to be with you and no matter what happens I won’t leave you.”
A tear trickled down Tawan’s cheek. He put his hand on PlaiFah’s face and kissed her forehead.
“Khob khun na,” said Tawan. “I don’t know if I can live without you.”
“Me too,” said PlaiFah. “Let’s go in the hospital together.”

Tawan tried to fight back his tears. He didn’t want his father to see him crying. When they got to the ICU, Aonrudee and Kaew was standing near the entrance.
“Mom,” said Tawan. “How’s father?”
“Arak, Arak…
“Mom!”
“Arak is dying,” said Aonrudee finally. “His cancer worsened and he is expected to have only a month to live.”
“The doctors tried everything they can,” said Kaew.
“Can I go in to see him?” asked Tawan calmly.
Tawan tried to sound and appear as calm as he could. However, he knew his mother could see right through him and knew exactly how he felt.
“Sure you can,” said Aonrudee.
“I’m going too,” said PlaiFah. “I want some good news to tell him.”
“Come on, Fah,” said Tawan, grabbing her hand.

When they arrived in Arak’s room, Tawan realized there was a VCD of his first concert playing on TV. It brought back many memories. Tawan remembered his first concert and how ill his father was. Arak fell ill because of Tawan’s harshness and unruly behavior. It was only three years ago when Tawan was in a car wreck and lost his memory. He changed from a warming young man to a cold blooded guy. The memories of Tawan abusing his father made the moment feel worse.
“It’s all my fault,” he said finally.
“What?” asked PlaiFah, who was hovering over Arak.
She turned to look at Tawan with a curious look on her face.
“It’s all my fault that he’s in this situation,” said Tawan. “If I hadn’t abused and acted coldly towards him in the past, he wouldn’t be ill and he wouldn’t be lying here right now.”
“Tawan, how can you say that?” asked PlaiFah. “It’s not your fault.”
“Just admit it, Fah,” shouted Tawan. “I caused him to stress out…
“You lost your memory!” said PlaiFah, tears running down her face. “Nobody wanted that to happen, it was unexpected.”
“I feel so guilty,” said Tawan.
He grabbed PlaiFah and put his arms around her. She hugged him back.
“Tawan, listen, none of this is your fault,” said PlaiFah. “That car wreck was unexpected and your memory loss was unexpected.” “You can’t blame yourself for nature taking its course.” “All of these things that we are going through is destined.” “You can’t change it and you shouldn’t blame yourself.”
Tawan freed himself from PlaiFah’s embrace and wiped his tears. He felt a little bit better and loved PlaiFah even more. Then, he walked over to the TV and turned it off.
“Por krub,” he said, walking over to Arak. “I love you.”
He could no longer stand the atmosphere. Tawan turned around and headed towards the door.
“Let’s go PlaiFah,” he said. “I know you must be very tired right now.”

That night, Tawan could not fall asleep. PlaiFah must’ve noticed his tossing and turning because she switched on the night light beside their bed.
“Are you still thinking about the past?” she asked.
“No,” said Tawan. “Am I disturbing your sleep?”
“No but I can’t bear to see you like this,” said PlaiFah. “It hurts.”
“PlaiFah, I’m sorry,” said Tawan turning to face her. “I don’t want you to feel the pain for me.”
“I can’t stand seeing you blaming and hurting yourself either,” said PlaiFah.
Tawan leaned in to kiss her. He caressed her face and hugged her tight.
“I don’t know what to do without you,” said Tawan. “Thank you for being by my side.”
“I’m not the only one by your side,” said PlaiFah.
She loosened herself from Tawan’s embrace and put her left hand on her stomach.
“We have our baby too,” she said.
“I wish father could see our baby grow,” said Tawan.
Within the next month, Arak opened his eyes once. Tawan tried to make the best of it. He wanted his father’s last moments to be everything he wanted it to be. When he told Arak that PlaiFah was pregnant, Tawan knew that deep down inside Arak was thrilled.
Turns out, Arak passed away earlier than expected. With PlaiFah and Aonrudee by his side, Tawan got over the devastation and stepped back into reality.