Prajan See Roong (Lakorn Thai)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Maybe because so many good lakorns are out this year...that this might not be at the top of the list...plus Bie did just release an album...and he's a musician first, actor second...

There's Namtarn Mai, Fai Ruk Arsoon, Sapai Glai Peun Tiang...and other ones that I can't even think of...but maybe that's why it's getting pushed back...

On top of that, they still haven't gotten a n'ek for Bie's other lakorn...they're really pushing his lakorns far down the year...but I don't mind it

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks 4 the clips .. ^^^

WATT!!!!!!!!! NOVEMBER... !!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

remem

sarNie Hatchling
Really ? November ?? i don't know.

I heard that the Lakhon Thai speed up their work becuz the Ch.3 want this lakorn to airs immediately. Now it's already shooting only 50 %.

I think it's news now has more over than some lakorns that shooting so that maybe airs soon. If this airs around the end year, now no need to have the news on SSBT or SSE.
However I don't know. ^ ^

I think it's a good lakorn, that why Khun Boyd allowed Bie to play with the Lakorn Thai @ Ch3. While K.Boyd can give him a good role and get a good rating if he play with Xact.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
'hrmms.. Summer would probably be a great airdate for this lakorn for me. =) Since there's no school to worry about! But if it's not until November. Geeesh! =/

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
'hrmms.. Summer would probably be a great airdate for this lakorn for me. =) Since there's no school to worry about! But if it's not until November. Geeesh! =/

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Aff looks gorgeous in that picture!
Thanks for sharing!

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
It is actually scheduled to air in November but it has change...it might be air after Namtarn Mai. So, we will see Aff back to back.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
waaaaahhhh thanks 4 the cover ^_^.. hehe KUTE..

nina.. nm airs in april ^_^

omg if it airs after nm..,.. SWEET ^_^

denail

sarNie Egg
In my point of view, I don't want to watch two lakorn from Aff at the same time. It is much better to boardcast one by one.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I don't mind AFF back to back, lol :p That's even better. But then that means we probably won't see her until a long while. =/

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know. =/ But I really want to see this lakorn. So, Hope it doesn't air right after NM but in the Summer or somethin'?

Anyways, They look super cute in KSKS mag! =) Thankss for sharing CECI! I love that pic.

cecilia

Staff member
same here, as much as i want to see aff back to back. i'm afraid, it will bore other ppl out .. so i prefer to have some gap in between this .. but PLEASE LET NM air first LOL

sarN

sarNie Granny
they're on the latest issue of Koo Saang Koo Som

Credit: magazinedee
looking forward for BIE & AFF , i don't mind BIE touching her in the lakorn , it ok cuz i improve of younger boys , it make this old lady happy .