Prajan See Roong (Lakorn Thai)

remem

sarNie Hatchling

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
omg!!! BIE!!! I LOVE the 1st CAP....it was cute...another meanie bie again...but it's so interesting...hopefully there is more....

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
omg...bie is so mean to his father...can't believe he so mean...but anyway he's still cute....love it.. can't wait...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
awwww man i feel bad for bies daddy in here already, sadd :( he must be a reaal jerk to his dad!

Awww, he's sucha meanie =/ Aff looks beauitful, cute like in JAIRAO her hair. I'm so excited but this teaser seem to focus more on Bie and his parents

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Yay...P'Ying, glad to see you again!!!!

Umm...I knew Tawan's mama was gonna turn him bad...he chooses to believe her cuz she's his mom, that's the only explanation for him to be that evil...she must've told him some big fat lie about his adoptive dad and Aff...OMG...I hate when Bie is evil...

cecilia

Staff member
haha. so the clip, Bie molest Aff at in the bathroom at the mall LOl ..
pretty funny -- out in the public when he's a public figure to begin with LOl

Thanks for the pictures na kha ..

sarN

sarNie Granny
i like dat molest scene , it funnie in a way hahaha.. he so small and she older than him even th0ugh in the lakorn they're the same age haha.

cecilia

Staff member
i like dat molest scene , it funnie in a way hahaha.. he so small and she older than him even th0ugh in the lakorn they're the same age haha.
SarN, it gives hope for us older ladies in here to dream of getting hit by teen ppl, gosh, this remind me of PLOY wanting to date Tae Yang of BB :loool:

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Umm...I knew Tawan's mama was gonna turn him bad...he chooses to believe her cuz she's his mom, that's the only explanation for him to be that evil...she must've told him some big fat lie about his adoptive dad and Aff...OMG...I hate when Bie is evil...

i know how u feel So....but it's always cute n funny to see Bie with his agressive baby look...

i feel so sad for his father...his mom so mean...aff is so beautiful... the other clip was funny...Bie forgot to choose a better place b4 he shows love...hahaa...that was cute...