Prajan See Roong (Lakorn Thai)

viicky

sarNie Egg
"Bie", a love child, "Da Hathairat"

Leading young man little kid actor from “The Star” stage , Bie Sukrit Wisedkaew , is one's favorite disciple student of Thakonkiat Veerawan , that be famous about the simmer work every the work must good perfectly. Moreover he’s also a love child that they takes care like an egg in that stone.

Latest, Bie perform a play outside a nest for the first time with the Lakhon Thai, in Prajan See roong drama, join with a leading actress Aff Thaksaorn. There is news that now he’s become to be a love child of Da Hathairat, the Lakhon Thai’s owner. She fixed the leading actor that must be “Bie” only. Beside that this drama she’s also to be a Producer by herself.

Bie : They told me that I’m a new love child of P’Da, really I asked them already they told that she will be the Producer of this drama and I think it’s a good that her to be the Producer because she has the power to decide everything and everything will have cleared must not have coming to puzzling.

Oh .. , I have no to flatter her. as a result , only tease her, normal , kidding, because I can’t in condition of serious. If shooting the seriouses scene already, suddenly I must go out play if not do that I’m taut.

I likes to open alike experience , go to meet new staff. First day very excited, be sleepless , go to bed at 1 a.m. but sleep really about 4 a.m. already. And 6 a.m. must go out for filming.

First day I’m contract trembly, and can’t play but have no welcoming newcomer(like welcome first-year students), have only give mind. Then when I can play for 2 days I must relax already. Because I know they enjoys, no fearful as I think.

With news that I’m a love child of P’Da, I don't fear P’Boy will petulance. Because he told me goes to see new experience, And the role is good, everything’s OK. Then I try out.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
thanks viicky for translate this news...i saw at BFC but can't read thai...anyway thanks...bie's so cute...if i were p'da, i will do the same too....hehe....

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
thanks viicky for the news. Glad to hear that Bie's a love child....I can't wait for more news of Bie & Aff

jeeja

i hope to hear more news fast....

i can't wait till next year....

even thought it's just a few weeks....

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
"Bie", a love child, "Da Hathairat"

Leading young man little kid actor from “The Star” stage , Bie Sukrit Wisedkaew , is one's favorite disciple student of Thakonkiat Veerawan , that be famous about the simmer work every the work must good perfectly. Moreover he’s also a love child that they takes care like an egg in that stone.

Latest, Bie perform a play outside a nest for the first time with the Lakhon Thai, in Prajan See roong drama, join with a leading actress Aff Thaksaorn. There is news that now he’s become to be a love child of Da Hathairat, the Lakhon Thai’s owner. She fixed the leading actor that must be “Bie” only. Beside that this drama she’s also to be a Producer by herself.

Bie : They told me that I’m a new love child of P’Da, really I asked them already they told that she will be the Producer of this drama and I think it’s a good that her to be the Producer because she has the power to decide everything and everything will have cleared must not have coming to puzzling.

Oh .. , I have no to flatter her. as a result , only tease her, normal , kidding, because I can’t in condition of serious. If shooting the seriouses scene already, suddenly I must go out play if not do that I’m taut.

I likes to open alike experience , go to meet new staff. First day very excited, be sleepless , go to bed at 1 a.m. but sleep really about 4 a.m. already. And 6 a.m. must go out for filming.

First day I’m contract trembly, and can’t play but have no welcoming newcomer(like welcome first-year students), have only give mind. Then when I can play for 2 days I must relax already. Because I know they enjoys, no fearful as I think.

With news that I’m a love child of P’Da, I don't fear P’Boy will petulance. Because he told me goes to see new experience, And the role is good, everything’s OK. Then I try out.
Aww, so happy for Bie!

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
is that picture up there Aof...dude i gotta laugh at that...i glad this lakorn is in progress...thanks for the pictures though....

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I will ask this again...since I had no choice but to watch HJS with no subs, I really really don't want to have to watch this without subs too...Two of my favorite actors, I don't want to miss a word of what they say. Is there like, a Bie fansubbing group? Or does one have to get started? For this as well as DRRT.

I just realized that with Ace in this, he's gonna make Bie look so much shorter than how he normally is...cuz Ace is so tall already...

jeeja

I will ask this again...since I had no choice but to watch HJS with no subs, I really really don't want to have to watch this without subs too...Two of my favorite actors, I don't want to miss a word of what they say. Is there like, a Bie fansubbing group? Or does one have to get started? For this as well as DRRT.
yeah i really want to get one started....but the only thing is i don't know thai....if i did i would had called my subbing group "GUMBIE".....hehe...that bie's nick name....meaning dragonfly....you could see it in most of his signatures....i really wish there was one to...but anyway i always wait till the dubb it to understand...but lucky my mom is around to translate some parts for me...hehe....

jeeja

I just realized that with Ace in this, he's gonna make Bie look so much shorter than how he normally is...cuz Ace is so tall already...

ACE will make BIE look small....but anyway our little hottie is cute and hot enough to stand-out for himself!!!!! B) :D

cecilia

Staff member
i was planning too. but i have to find the right font and color...i'm using the window movie maker program. any recommendation?

the ending haven't been posted yet....that sucks!!! :(

i think its ok to watch epsiode 11...with some FF at the end of course.
Behind the Scene : they look good together :wub: