Prajan See Roong (Lakorn Thai)

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
thanks remem, i can't wait to see it...Bie's going to hold Aff's hand and sing to her...so sweet...^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
I really like Peemai in here but at time she also pisses me off. I just seen episode 3 and 4 about two hours ago and gosh I am not liking this one bit. It is hard to see Bie in playn the "nice guy" role. I mean I don't like his aggressive role either. And I am not too fond of the OST. It was just too Winter Sonata to me. I don't feel the lakorn but I don't think it is bad either. I think it is Bie "too nice" characteristic that is not working on me lol

Anyways, I am so sad. When their salon was burnt down, I was feeling so sad. And like I said, Tawan is too freaking good of a person that I can't stand it any more. When he bowed down to his mother. Oh my gosh, I wanted to kick his ass lol why are you doing that. An apologize is good enough. OoooOOOooooOOO

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Here's a MV of Bie's song "ความทรงจำในลมหายใจ" Finally Aff is in there, but the scenes are exactly like the one in the theme song, just some are different...will enjoy it...

credits: demoxt

nina07

sarNie Adult
^ Ooh, thanks :D I like how he did it for this lakorn just like Hua Jai Sila :) Very cute <3

and Thank you raymond_obsessed and remem! :p

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Here's a MV of Bie's song "ความทรงจำในลมหายใจ" Finally Aff is in there, but the scenes are exactly like the one in the theme song, just some are different...will enjoy it...

credits: demoxt
thanks for sharing, bie is so kute...love his voice...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^^Yeah, Fah is barely gonna find out that Tawan likes her....and she hasn't found out that her boyfriend is a cheater...it's gonna be after he becomes a famous singer, and develops a deeper relationship with Fah

cecilia

Staff member
darn, Orn really is a BAD MOTHER .. after finding out the truth, she still have the guts to tell luck that with the thing she have threw away in the past, she will not go back to bring it up. how cruel -- i really hating her character in here :angry: