Prajan See Roong (Lakorn Thai)

pangggx3

sarNie Egg
mam jintara is on a roll... shes had lakorns back to back and will have this one... mae ka kanom waan -->mon ruk kao tom mud --> sapai glai puen tieng--> prajun see roong
Haha her and Nok Chatchai are really on a roll. If I remember correctly all of Mam's recent lakorns have been M-T and Nok Chatchai's have been F-Sun and their newest ones are still on those days :lol:

I'm not a big fan of Bie, but I'm really looking forward to this lakorn. The pairing still is a bit iffy to me though since Aff despite how pretty she is and all still looks a lot older than Bie. Darn your baby face Bie lol.

gene36

sarNie Egg
sorry guys... is this lakorn out yet? or is it on june 3rd?

will anyone be subbing this lakorn? would love to watch this.. cos it has my AFF in it!!! 55555

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
It's funny that I'm the bigger Bie fan, but you like more about him, Ceci...LOL

Umm...yeah, we at GumBie Fansubs are really hoping to get the subbed clips out as soon as possible...Because I need the subs too, and I am an anxious person when it comes to lakorns I want to watch

cecilia

Staff member
^lol .. b/c i used to be his BIGGEST fan when his first lakorn came out ..
that was until I turn to Aum :lol: .. i do still pay attention to Bie's stuff b/c i still adore him ..
he's like a side dish next to rain, tik, and aum LOl

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^side dish...how funny...I used to love Bie too, until I fell in love with Ice...and Ken is my main favorite actor...I have too many side dishes that I dip into every now and then, Bie is just one of them LOL

It's funny because I can't like Rain, but I love Junho from 2PM, he's like literally a mini-Rain...not like how I say Bie is a mini-Ken, cuz they are nothing alike...

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
^lol .. b/c i used to be his BIGGEST fan when his first lakorn came out ..
that was until I turn to Aum :lol: .. i do still pay attention to Bie's stuff b/c i still adore him ..
he's like a side dish next to rain, tik, and aum LOl
i agree wit u.. i used to be so n love with bie until Aum came along...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
waaahhhhhhhh thanks!! i so cant wait!!

ooo peemai.. i missed her T_T...

cant wait to see bie n aff n ace n noon..^_^.. lets just say the whole cast lol..

cecilia

Staff member
haha. he was trying to be funny. i actually laughed with him when he make the comments that one of his friend at school mention that she's pretty (Nadia) -- she was all happy until he said, don't be surprise, i went and slapped his friend's mouth for having a foul one LOl .. a bit lame but funny ^^