Pra'ek With the Best Bottom

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
aum got boottyyyy! check it out

"booty booty booty rockin` evrry wheree!" :drool: :lol:

LOL :loool: ur so funny ohitsnoyyy!!!! i agree that Ken and Willy have a nice ass cuz i do check them out in lakorns. i know Dome is not pra'ek but if u watch his music video u'll see how great of an butt he have ;)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member

lol this is a funni topic but i have to say hottie aum n ken's bootay..hahaha xp lol.. kekeke n damn hehe luv that pixs pointin rite at it xp lol.. so funnie though ..^__^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
tat's true it's only in RARE cases tat we get to see 'em..LOL...Ken..i see it a bit in Sawan Bieng...**drools** and in Neung Nai Sueng...it was tose types of pants he kept wearing..you know the nicely cut ones...goodies boy pants...dang! they did his BUtt good! lol
damn kashie xp lol.. hahahaha .. kekeke .. maybe i should go watch that xp lol..

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
after watching Jam Leuy Ruk, i have decided that AUM has the best butt ever!!

Tik also has a handsom butt!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed

I totally agree!!! Watch any Aum lakorn, and his booty will definitely be right behind him...that's the first thing I noticed about him besides his great looks...oh, and you see it clearly in Lady Yaowarat with Janie...when he comes out of the swimming pool and walks up to her to get a water bottle...man, that was the best scene ever!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
The only word I will utter from my lips is ..

ATICHART

He's got the best everything, especially the look in his eyes. It's like, he's making love to me from the screen. We have a psychic connection! hehehe