Pra'ek With the Best Bottom

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
okay thought out by me..and supported by Noy..i decided to make this thread while viewing the "Pra'ek with the Best Bod" thread...i'm not making tis into a poll...just nominate your pra'ek...and pictures too if possible...entertainment only lOL :lol:

my pra'ek w/ the best bottom has to go to

P'Ken Theeradeth Wongpuapan :w-scene-pop-corn:​

i tink i noticed it in Neung Nai Sueng...dang! LOL... :loool: tose pants were made for him in Heaven!!

-these jeans were soley made for him too...**OUCH** :baby-scene-pop-corn:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
okay thought out by me..and supported by Noy..i decided to make this thread while viewing the "Pra'ek with the Best Bod" thread...i'm not making tis into a poll...just nominate your pra'ek...and pictures too if possible...entertainment only lOL :lol:

my pra'ek w/ the best bottom has to go to

P'Ken Theeradeth Wongpuapan :w-scene-pop-corn:​

i tink i noticed it in Neung Nai Sueng...dang! LOL... :loool: tose pants were made for him in Heaven!!

-these jeans were soley made for him too...**OUCH** :baby-scene-pop-corn:

:w-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: oh yeahhh ken gotta booty!

Aum does tooo... i'll find pictures later.. hehe.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Omg, Kashie. I didn't think you'd actually make a thread for the best bottom guys.lol. Ken it is then :loool: .

judyp

sarNie Adult
yeah. im not sure if ken has a big butt, but its perfect for me. lols. but oh how i love that pic of him. i love staring at a man's arm and back muscles. this one especially because its of ken. :wub:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Omg, Kashie. I didn't think you'd actually make a thread for the best bottom guys.lol. Ken it is then :loool: .
lol. i made kashie make one. hahaha. me & kashie think alike ;)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao pra'ek w/ best bottom? they all look flat to me LOL i haven't noticed any of dem dat got a nice ass haha

fun

Expired Sarnie
I got to say Matthew McConaughey, Brad Bitt, oh Jet Li when he was still young, hot and sexy -->in The Bodyguard from Beijing. There are more but I am going to stop here.

Sorry so out of topic there are still more but I got to say Ken has it all, the body, hair, bottom and I am not so sure about the other bottom but not going to go there. LOL you guys know what I am talking about. LOL so does Aum too. =) Willy McIntosh too, that is one hot bottom he has and don’t forget about his hot body too. Oh my there are so much I can’t pick.

sirena

sarNie Adult
haha i dnt noe cuz they never really show pic or any part during lakorn or anything

for the pra eak

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
same here .. hard to choose when all they wore are bad clothes. No offense.

tat's true it's only in RARE cases tat we get to see 'em..LOL...Ken..i see it a bit in Sawan Bieng...**drools** and in Neung Nai Sueng...it was tose types of pants he kept wearing..you know the nicely cut ones...goodies boy pants...dang! they did his BUtt good! lol