Post your picture in Hmong Clothes

conneykhang

sarNie Egg
JaM said:
^please girl, EVERYONE thinks they looks fat when they wear hmong clothes...i think it's because of all the sash/belt/waist-thing..lol...i just went to the new year today and i did take some pictures...im not sure if i'll post them though...we'll see.. :p
[post="48517"][/post]​
HAHA.. I THINK I WOULD SERIOUSLY DO. BUT YOU SHOULD POST UP YOUR PICTURES FROM THE NEW YEARS.. I DIDNT GO. CAUSE MY PARENTS DONT LIKE US GOING TO THOSE THINGS. BUT.. POST UP YOUR PICTURES PLEASE. :w000t:

Keori

sarNie Egg
Hey!!!! Below are the pictures of me/friends/sibling during the North Carolina Hmong New Year 2005.

This is me on the first day with two of my friends, who aren't dress up at all!!!

Me and my sister on the second day!!

My UNCG fellow-mates and I danced for the new year. These are the clothes that we made ourself...we look very chinese....LOL...There were 12 of us...and we have a grand time up on the stage!

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
OH WOW!!!!!!you guys look great in in hmong cloth.......love your outfit and you girls looked very beautiful.......just wanted to comment on that ......

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
omg, Keori-- the outfits are so wierd and CUTE :D Now 'wierd' as in bad or anything, so unique en creative.. you know? i'm suppose to pick up my films tomorrow, so i guess mine will be up some time.

oh yea, and nice thread DeR!! =)

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
okay...here are my pictures..from a while ago..back in 03 :D
please ignore my stupid poses :lmao: i was probably on something when i took them

*deleted

and some of my cousins from the Hmong New Year in Thailand of 03

*deleted

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
:w000t: you look so beautiful JaM...i love your outfit. usually green is much more pretty.....and your little cousin, they are so cute!!!! thanks for sharing JaM.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Your cousins looks so adorable in their traditional clothing JaM. I think your outfit is quite unique...never seen one that looks like that before, as for Keori, I think the group pic is cute.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^really? My aunt made it for me. It's the Hmong-Thai style. I've seen a lot of people wearing it mixed with Hmong-Lao style too. Before the traditional colors were mainly red but now that people try to put some flair to it, there's all kinds of different styles and designs. The one I wore this year was purple. :D

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
the new year has been past for few weeks now...anyone got any hmong clothing pics to share?... :sweat: mine are still in develope....haven't got it yet.... ^_^

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
Here are some pixes of my cousins and I, taken this past new year in Cali. I'm older than the oldest of them by three years, can you guest which one is me? LOL, j/k. I looked the oldest.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
hmm- are you the one on the left side of the top left picture?

either way- your pictures are wonderful. Wish my friends didn't run with their guys and take pictures with me instead.. geeze.. lol