Por's Gallery #61

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
These lovely pictures are credited to www.por23thrisadee.com.

Whoa!! It seems like they are putting on a show...

The following photos are credited to Sin. Here are fans from www.por23thrisadee.com. Each and every person is unique and special. I admire their love for Por!! Por is very fortunate to have such wonderful fans that truly care.

Awww...look at what Por's fans offer him...
This message says: "Love Por because Por is Adorable". <3

They are all very dedicated and sweet!!

They are always so happy and friendly. I love them all...

I love the gift that Por's fans made for him. This is beautiful!!

navy

sarNie Adult
Thank you very much Mara.

Everybody looks great, especially POR. I'm so happy for him to have such loyal fans here and there. I don't think it is easy to build the fame especially when you are new in entertainment field....but POR made it through.......He's blessed enough.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thank you very much Mara.

Everybody looks great, especially POR. I'm so happy for him to have such loyal fans here and there. I don't think it is easy to build the fame especially when you are new in entertainment field....but POR made it through.......He's blessed enough.
You're welcome, Navy. Indeed, Por does have many loyal fans. They are there to cheer him on wherever he's at. He's very fortunate. I love the way he interacts with them. He's very caring for each and every one of his fans. He's well known all over the world for his good deeds and dedication. He already have millions of fans. LOL.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
can't wait to watch this!! when i think of ghost that lady pops up in my head! but she's really pretty!! :D

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
por and namfon second lakorn together...i haven't seen it but they look very cute together.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Thank you Mara! I wonder if they have aired this episode of Wic 3 Pra Ram 4 :lmao: I see members @ Ch3 asking but no one replied, I want to see Wic 3 Pra Ram 4 with Tey Jai Rak too :spin:
I really want to see it :arrg:

annea

sarNie Adult
i want to see Wic 3 param 4 of tae jai ruk too....hope they air it...wanna see the power 3 performance...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thank you Mara! I wonder if they have aired this episode of Wic 3 Pra Ram 4 :lmao: I see members @ Ch3 asking but no one replied, I want to see Wic 3 Pra Ram 4 with Tey Jai Rak too :spin:
I really want to see it :arrg:
You're welcome, Phew. Yeah, I'm looking forward to the Wic 3 Pra Ram 4 too. I don't know how to get access to them. I can only find pictures. Hehehe...