Pat or Namfon?

• Pat Naprapa

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Namfon Patcharin

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tang071

sarNie Elites
yay pat is still in the lead. keep on voting i want to get up to at least 100 votes bc its really close.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
LOL i try to vote again... but I guess they figure out a way so no one can stuff the ballot....lol Darn them!!!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
iamnowhere said:
LOL i try to vote again... but I guess they figure out a way so no one can stuff the ballot....lol Darn them!!!!
[post="153837"][/post]​
LOL. Geez...you're silly, iamnowhere. :loool: I had the same thought in mind, too. LOL. I wanted to revote every time I visit this thread. Heheh...

Anyways, I forgot to say how much I love Pat and Por!! Their happiness and free-spirit tickles me. LOL. They are just too adorable when they are a team. They are just the cutest couple out there on-screen and off-screen. They are unforgettable, touching and sweet. I truely can't get enough of the two together. When they star in separate lakorns, I can see the missing pieces....

Bou

sarNie Adult
i think namfon is pretty and i think she has good chemistry with por but my vote would hafta go to PAT!!!! i sooo adore her!

moilee

sarNie Adult
Bou,

I agree with you. My vote is with Pat too. You know who I like Pat to act with...Num ja. I think they have the chemistry as a pair too....eventhough they acted as brother and sister in Hema Ta Prachan....you can see the chemistry there.

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
i have to say namfon.shes prettier than pat and namfon matches better with por.plus the movie por and namfon r doing right now is a really good lakorn.as for the other movies por did wit pat they r stupid but likisithuajai was an ok lakorn.i have to say por and namfon all the waaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.i think pat goes better wit film.especially in hima tai prajun.plus i watched jao sow ban rai before i watched his movies wit pat.not to b rude or anything but i don't c how everyone thinks pat goes wit por.por and namfon are a better couple than por and pat.so yeah don't get mad at me i'm just expressing how i feel about namfon and por.they r one of the cutest couples of ch3.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
moilee said:
Bou,

I agree with you. My vote is with Pat too. You know who I like Pat to act with...Num ja. I think they have the chemistry as a pair too....eventhough they acted as brother and sister in Hema Ta Prachan....you can see the chemistry there.
[post="155333"][/post]​
True I would like them to pair up in Ch.3 ^_^ .

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
luvtik said:
i have to say namfon.shes prettier than pat and namfon matches better with por.plus the movie por and namfon r doing right now is a really good lakorn.as for the other movies por did wit pat they r stupid but likisithuajai was an ok lakorn.i have to say por and namfon all the waaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.i think pat goes better wit film.especially in hima tai prajun.plus i watched jao sow ban rai before i watched his movies wit pat.not to b rude or anything but i don't c how everyone thinks pat goes wit por.por and namfon are a better couple than por and pat.so yeah don't get mad at me i'm just expressing how i feel about namfon and por.they r one of the cutest couples of ch3.

[post="155371"][/post]​
have you really seen Por and Pat act together yet cuz I think that Pat and Por has way more chemitry and also Pat is so way prettier than Namfon.I still like Namfon but I go with Pat and Por ^_^ .

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
^^^^that's very unbiased of you :D :D I'm sure Numfon is good in her own way, but I see that Por and Pat has way too much chemistry... so that why i picked pat too!!

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
moilee said:
Bou,

[post="155333"][/post]​
I totally agree with you...I was telling my mom about that...they had chemistry and they looked pretty good together. :) I'd definitely watch it if they would be paired up. :wub:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
If I have a chance to vote again, my vote will still go to Pat!! Pat is ultimately gorgeous in every way!! Her talents outshine Namfon. Pat has the most stunning smile, the most genuine heart, and an outrageously fun-loving characteristic. Pat and Por makes the perfect match!! The two have so much in common...Their endless great looks, their potentials, and their personalities. Pat and Por is my number 1 couple!! If Por wasn't dating anyone at the time, I bet he will choose Pat...You can tell how much he cares for her in Likasit Huajai and Barp Ruk Talay Fun. Also, he is there for her off-screen as well. They even spend alone time bowling and singing karaoke. Overall, Pat and Por is the most beautiful on-screen couple!! They are always together in events, whether promoting their lakorns or providing for their community...Pat and Por always and forever!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
luvtik said:

[post="155371"][/post]​
Luvtik, you are definitely entitled to your own opinions. But, you don't have any rights to say "i don't c how everyone thinks pat goes wit por". Isn't everyone else entitled to their opinions, also? That would only be fair!! You were a bit bias and rude there...

Anyways, I love Pat and Por regardless!! Both of their lakorns were the greatest for me. In fact, they are on my number 1 list. Both Barp Ruk Talay Fun and Likasit Huajai were beautifully produced!! I've seen it so many times, and I can't get enough of Pat and Por's creativity!! Actually, Pat and Por hold a reputation of casting in interesting lakorns, whether they are paired up or not!! I enjoyed all their projects with no exceptions. All their lakorns are meaningful, entertaining, and convincing. All of their work have grabbed my attention one way or another. Pat and Por ROCK in every way!! The two have awesome chemistry and potentials that will skyrocket in the filming industry!! I hope to see more of Pat and Por on-screen. They are the leading p'ek and nang'ek of the Power 3 Club, so I am confident they will have future lakorns together!! They are the most wonderful individuals...My heart belongs to the two of them!!

tang071

sarNie Elites
pat leads by 13 votes. yay!! so far its 60% and 40%. vote if you havent or wait till you get to see more of them in tey jai ruk and yuer man.