• Pat Naprapa

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Namfon Patcharin

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tang071

sarNie Elites
iamnowhere said:
I guess everyone has their opinion about or the better actress for Por: Pat or Namfon. We should get a poll started or something :D My vote goes to Pat though hehhehe
[post="152648"][/post]​
so i got this idea from iamnowhere. i thought that this would be fun so everyone please vote. the outcome should be interesting. this is for fun and i dont want to start any feuds or anything bc i do like and respect both actresses. i'm loving jao sao baan rai right now.
my votes goes to....
pat

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I watched Jao Sao Ban Rai first so my vote goes to Namfone...I think she's prettier and I like her acting too...don't know why Pat doesn't seem to attract me as much...probably cause watching Por with Namfone first already got me bias...haha

ChenrukNote

Goddess
SunStar said:
Pat is very beautful... but as in couple material... i think Numfom is better for Por...
[post="152912"][/post]​

I totally agree w/u. because por and pat looks kinda like siblings in likasit hua jai so yea i say namfon!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I remember reading somewhere that Por and Namfone seemed uncomfortable around each other...but I disagree...I think they have chemistry...and the screen caps from the show that they were on showed that they're really comfortable together cause they kept looking at each other...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i have to choose namfon..im loving por and namfon right now.. :D and i think por and namfon has an amazing chemistry..i love pat too but i dont really feel her chemistry with por..

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
I went with Pat because I loved them together in Likasithuajai and Barb Ruk Taley Fun. Especially in Likasithuajai when he would steal kisses from her. :wub:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Oh my god so close!!!! it's a tie :lmao: :lmao: !!! I love Pat so much in the roles she plays in Hima, Likasit, Barp Ruk... Maybe when numfon plays that kind of role than i'll vote for her. But for now it's PAT ALL THE WAY

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i say namfon because their chemistry just click and they are more of a couple than pat/por. Pat/por more live sibling's love!!!

annea

sarNie Adult
love them both.............but i go for pat.............

moilee

sarNie Adult
My opinion...Pat is too pretty for Por. I think Por and Namfu match as a pair....not Por and Pat ja.

Jay88

sarNie Egg
PAT & POR ALL DAY EVERYDAY. It all started with them two, the original couple.

But my girl Pat needs to eat yo, she so darn skinny.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Jay88 said:
PAT & POR ALL DAY EVERYDAY. It all started with them two, the original couple.

But my girl Pat needs to eat yo, she so darn skinny.
[post="153513"][/post]​
I totally agree with you, Jay88. LOL. Pat is thin, but she sure have a nice curve. I just realized that Pat and Namfon are about the same size. They stood next to each other at the TV3 Lakorn Concert along with Por and they both look the same hieght and weight. Interesting...

Pat and Por has always been my most favorite couple and they will always be. I love the two with all my heart!! Pat and Por are the highlights of it all...They made one another famous!! I love both of their lakorns (Barp Ruk Talay Fun and Likasit Huajai), their awesome chemisty, their fun-loving personalities and their ultimate beauty and talents. They look happy and comfortable around one another. I hope to see the two star in more lakorns together in the future. I can't get enough of Pat and Por. I wish they would be a real life couple, though. I truly believe they are perfect for one another. They've got it all!! Pat and Por all the way...

Namfon is pretty in her own ways. Her lakorn Jao Sao Ban Rai and her leading p'ek, Por, helped contribute to her publicity. I adore her too, but not as much as Pat!!