Por & Namfon in Hmong

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
yajvaj said:
wat does "Jao Sao Ban Rai" means anyways? well i was wondering is some of the dubbing even correct? i don't know but it doesn't really seems like it...i may be wrong, so correct me...can't wait for the rest of the part to come out! hehe... :D
[post="169989"][/post]​
I've asked that question before. Here's Vanida's response: http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...wtopic=8516&hl=

jao sao= bride
ban rai=countryside

jao sao ban rai=countryside wife

I guess the Hmong translation of : "You are my wife" is somewhat relevant to the thai title...

biava

sarNie Hatchling
i like this lakorn i might buy the hmong version too whenever...ehehehe so i'll understand it ^_^

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
so Por is a dad in this lakorn?
Por acts like a dad to the little girl-- but she's not his real daughter. Not sure if the mother is his sister or cousin, but he brought her home to live with him after her mother died early on in the series.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Anyone know when the rest of the parts will come out? Unless I'm mistaken, I still only see part 1 out... Ugh!!! It's been three weeks since I got the first part. Other translated versions don't take this long to come out with the remaining parts...

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
well it maybe because world advance is also dubbing for num and kob's lakorn that's why they're taking so long.. world advance is on a role. they've been dubbing lots og thai drama and making a name for themselves.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i've been to teh flee market last weekend and is it just my blind eyes or is part 2 of the hmong dubb not out yet??

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
YAH!!! i bought the rest of teh parts and it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD/CUTE/ROMANTIC!!! Por and Namfon makes a cute couple but i think that they cut too many pasrts out! but it's still a good one!! :D

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
DOES ANYBODY KNOW THEIR PHONE NUMBER?!

I brought this series on VHS and the quality is so horrible. It kept on freezing and stopping on me like its a DVD when its not. I want to call and exchange for a better quality. Everytime it freezes on me, I feel like I'm missing out something. Also, THEIR EDITING IS HORRIBLE! THEY CUT TO MANY PARTS OUT! ARGH!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
DOES ANYBODY KNOW THEIR PHONE NUMBER?!

I brought this series on VHS and the quality is so horrible. It kept on freezing and stopping on me like its a DVD when its not. I want to call and exchange for a better quality. Everytime it freezes on me, I feel like I'm missing out something. Also, THEIR EDITING IS HORRIBLE! THEY CUT TO MANY PARTS OUT! ARGH!

Yeah, one of the tapes was horrible and kept freezing/skipping. It looks like the original disk that they used must have also skipped too though. My last tape also was not very great quality either.

It's out on DVD format too though. I never want to wait to get it so I buy it on VHS (even though I would prefer it on DVD) and find out like a month later that it's now on DVD too. Sucks...

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
Do you know their phone number? I'm really disappointed in this production. They Suck and now I know to never buy their dubb movies. a thai drama with 10+ episode, they chopped it down to only 4 parts!!! and the editing is horrible. the last part was such a horrible condition, I need to call them to tell them this.

kry*star

sarNie Adult
it was cut down but then to me it was still good though... youtube has jao sao ban rai with english subs though.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Just take it and exchange it for a new one. Part 2 was freezing and skipping for me so I exchanged mine for a different one and it was fine.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
ok.. i don't get it.. this lakorn had 10+ epsidoes and it only has 4 parts.. kob and stefan's lakorn had 10+ episodes and it has 9 parts... same company... but yea.. the company cut out WAY TOO MUCH... some parts just came randomly.. i was like.. wait... this didn't happen until like 3 more episodes? but i liked por and namfon's voice.. i thought it matched them.. but i HATED nang'rai's voice.. this is probably the first lakorn i would rather watch in thai than in hmong..