Por & Namfon in Hmong

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey ya...

I don'tknow if ya all ready know Por and Namfon lakorn is in Hmong...Today I went to the Fee market and saw it.........WA ENTERTAINMENT is translates it the same company that translates Kob & Stafan lakorn...

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
dancy said:
Yeah 1-lUv3-y0u...They all ready translates..
[post="168496"][/post]​
hm...might buy it since I never really finished it in Thai :sweat: and I didn't really understand too haha....I just hope the voices will suit them :unsure:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I'm SOOOO confused!!!! so it's namfon with por in jao sao ban rai...not pat...why have I been hearing that it was pat?
anyways...hmong dubbing is really fast these days...I haven't even seen the original of some that they've dubbed...
is this dubbing group good? cause I hate it when they're bad...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
ARE U GUYS SERIOUS???

i didn't even get to finish this lakorn yet.. i'm only on part 3.. actually starting on part 3.. these people are SO FREAKIN' FAST..though, i won't buy it.. cause they gonna cut hecka part & of the voice might not suit them.. or maybe it does.. i don't know.. i'm planning to go to orville new year tomorrow.. i'll go check.. :)

thanks for letting us know.. by the way, wat's the title?

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Below's a scan of the cover. It looks like it's the same company that translates a version of the Kob-Num "Duang Jai Patiharn" series.

The voices for Namfon and Por aren't horrible. Por's voice doesn't sound mean enough for his character, but it's okay. I think Namfon's voice matches well. The other girl's voices are kinda old sounding, but I think I'll learn to live with it. :p

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
OMG!!!!!!! i just bought the movie yesterday, and the voices match i like Por's voice, numfon was good too but one thing i don't like is they used the word "hey" too much! hehe...but overall good... :D

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
wat does "Jao Sao Ban Rai" means anyways? well i was wondering is some of the dubbing even correct? i don't know but it doesn't really seems like it...i may be wrong, so correct me...can't wait for the rest of the part to come out! hehe... :D