Pookarn Reuy Lai(Step Onward)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Cuz I was watching Seesan Bunterng news that my dad rented and they said Woot and Pat will be playing sao prapate song...doesnt that means gay?...hmmm maybe I heard wrong..I'll go rewatch it.
dat is so weird LOL their characters sound real funny i wanna see lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmm i havent seen the first one yet xp lol.. but i'll watch this lol.. yardthip is so gorgeous..

noi

sarNie Hatchling
NOOOO....not another remake. This was like one of my favorite lakorns and I just know that they are not going to be able to make it as good as the original. The original cast just clicked all around and they were so hilarious. Who is going to play Chompoo's character as well as Jumpa. I like Por T, but this role is not for him. I'm so disappointed.

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
omg por in a uniform:)
hot!

and him and yard are so cute
i think i'll watch this when it airs lol

i'm happy to see por star with someone that isn't from power 3 for a change

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
This is replacing Kong and Benz lakorn on June 29 on Sunday. Sorry I wasn't able to record the teaser.
I was watching Seesan with my mom and they confirmed it also Credit to Sin at pat and por forum.

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh the teaser looks interesting!..like something fun to watch. i miss yard. havent seen her since thang chang puerk and i didnt even finish that lakorn. ill be looking forward to this! did por sing the song. it sounds like him

thanks

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yard and Por lookes cute together but I can't feel there chemistry from the teaser if they have any, lol. The lakorns looks super corny but so cute!! Haha. The guys are so into their girls, LOL.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
is this lakorn any good so far? its looks so corny but cute from the teaser.

krazieda978

sarNie Egg
:eek: I CAN"T BELIEVE PATSON IS NOT ONE OF THE P"EAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! this lakorn is ruinned..already!!!!

SARY

sarNie Egg
I so agree, why is Patson no longer a P'ek, he is so awesome as comedic/aggressive p'ek. I miss him in Pla Ra Song Kreung...w/ Namfon....that was a good lakorn....huh...

tinah

sarNie Coma
even if he the pra'ek his role is never significant though. if they are gonna make him the vilian i wish his role would stand out more. i miss his cute accent

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
i actually like this lakorn because its not going to be one of those stressful ones

yard and por are too cute
and its just too funny already