Pookarn Reuy Lai(Step Onward)

tinah

sarNie Coma
its a remake of johnny anfone and Ann-Niorn. more remakes. anyone know the storyline. glad to know yard has more upcomings

credit to matichon/khaosod

sarN

sarNie Granny
I think i know dis lakorn -- n'k was cutee but it wasn't call Jae Kob . It was soemhting Po karn Ru Rae ? but the n'k was Niorn

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh i love this pairing. I always had a hope that these would get to pairup one day. And they to pairup.

fanny

sarNie Adult
I think i know dis lakorn -- n'k was cutee but it wasn't call Jae Kob . It was soemhting Po karn Ru Rae ? but the n'k was Niorn
if this lakorn is po karn ru rae then it is very funny lakorn. I remember watching early 90s. there are three couples.

sarN

sarNie Granny
if this lakorn is po karn ru rae then it is very funny lakorn. I remember watching early 90s. there are three couples.

it the only lakorn i see of Jonny with /Niorn unless he have other lakorn w/her ??? Yeah , it a comedy .

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
woohoo another lakorn to look forward to. thanks Tinah

yea i would like to read the storyline too if anyone has it

(Sarn, you seem to remember all the great lakorns- wish i had good memo too) ^_^

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
wow. comedy lakorn...hope it's funny...sometimes comedy lakorn come out lame...and not funny.lol

love yard!! hope she hav long hair hair though...i didn't really likeher short hair in leh kularb. but she still look so pretty there...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Tinah, they had an opening today na. It's not called Jae Kob. It's called Pookarn Reuy Lai". Por's a pilot or a marine here. Pat Patson, Woot, and Annette are also here. It's a StepOnward production.

tinah

sarNie Coma
say what, patson is in here???????.. no way!..why isnt he the pra'ek. im so mad. dont tell me hes gonna get with annette. dang, its too bad he isnt getting with yard.

thanks kristy

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
say what, patson is in here???????.. no way!..why isnt he the pra'ek. im so mad. dont tell me hes gonna get with annette. dang, its too bad he isnt getting with yard.

thanks kristy
He and Woot are bad guys here.