Pood Sao Prao Saney

Rainbowbrite

sarNie Egg
hmm....not a really fan of Ghost lakorn and don't really like New...but since the story sounds funny and interesting...I might give it a try. I am trying not to judge things by it is cover...hehe.

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
HAHA!! yah, i wonder y nobody's watching this too.....i guess cos they're not new/jui/au 's fan...but this is so funny!! LOL. stress-free lakorn!!! YAH!!!

nolee

sarNie Adult
Oh, that's good that the ratings are high. This is the only lakorn I tuned into watch on Ch 7.. usually don't like their stuff, but the ones on Ch 3 are sometimes too dramatic, makes me depressed LOL.

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
i thought the rating was gonna be low...but im so glad that the ratings are high in thailand!! cos i think this lakorn is good!!

the preview for the next ep is soooo good!!! i love it when new seems so jealous when jui and (the other guy) talk to each other!! LOL

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Im not watching it because im not a fan of Comedy lakorns that why...but if i come in here and see that yalls like it and there are good comments i might give it a try.

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
hehe..yeah..amazingly i like this lakorn! New's growing on me too...i din't really like him at first..he's cute, acting's pretty good and i like jui and him together! i love jui's expressions! ahah

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
I CAN'T WAIT TILL WED TO WATCH THE NEXT EP!! i'm re-watching from ep 4 again, while waiting for the next ep!! new is so cute, getting all jealous........jui should stop "pra-chod" him..lol.

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
i just noticed a samel flaws in this lakorn...in ep 5, when they're showing Vee's flashback, his father and mother didnt have the "ner" accent... but when jui when to his house, their parents were speaking with the "ner" accent.....LOL

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
i can't wait till first of feb!! i think this lakorn is resuming on first of feb!!

can't wait to see jui and new together!! ^_^ they're soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
i just watched ep 10!!! LOL!!! still loving this lakorn!!

new and jui are so cute when new was gonna punch jui and he ended up messing her hair!lol

the next ep seems kinda interesting!! i hope new finds out that jui is a ghost before au....

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
*screams* the peview to ep 12 is SUPER TEMPTING!!! looks like there's gonna serious plot

new is wearing thai traditonal clothes...i think it's gona be about their last life(like the one in ep1)