Poo Soam Fao Sub

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
WAT ISH THIS LAKORN ABOUT....
PLEASE TELL MEEH....IM DESPERATE TO NOE..
I would write the summary. But it's complicated and going to be a long one.

For those who live in USA....what tape number are you guys watching now "PSFS". I went to the store yesterday and only tape one came in but it got rent out. The owner of the store told me that she's taping the third rounds on this lakorn...so I guess it must be a good lakorn. P.S...I'll stop by the store again today and she's better not tell me to try another trips on this lakorn....otherwise I'll be very pissed.
There should be one tape out, as soon as episode 4 comes out, the second tape will be release for rent, since two episode makes one vhs/vcd/dvd.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Nancyvang,

Thanks for the answer. I still did not see this lakorn. I called this morning and the owner will save me a copy today. I can't wait to see this.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i've got dvd 1 and 2 alreadie in the US

i can't wait for the next ones...although gotta admit it's not a gribbing as LNJ....but i juz couldn't stay away with Stefan and Kob being so adorable...

and SUMMARY anyone...hahaha...i'm so deprate tat i'm watchin' it in thai and i dun even understand Thai...so yeap! i kinda have no idea wat's happenin....ehehehe....yeap...wat a fan....

being in Madrid, Spain and all...i wuz so excited for some spanish skills...but so far onlie the easy stuff ...gracis...padon...buenos dias senorita....argh! i would faint if Stefan juz bust out some spanish skillls.....EYYYY PAPI!!! :drool: hahahha...well if he does i hope he's not too advance..cuz i onlie know 2 a certain extent... :rolleyes:

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
I saw towards the end of episode and saw the Sonya girl went to Kob's apartment to slap her. I guess she knows that Stefan likes Kob. I hate the mother both of them. They are so selfish.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Sonya tried attempting to slap Pimala, too bad pra'ek didn't see. :rolleyes: But then you can tell Sonya dislike Pimala from the very begining.

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
The Sonya girl and Rung is so annoying. They both deserve each other since they are so selfish especially Rung. He is the type of guy that is obsessive. He can will do anything or hurt everyone around na'ek so he can have her.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
If u can't wait for the store to have it, maybe u should download the eps. I'm watching eps. 5 and 6 should come out today. It's kinda slow though, nothing really going on except Rung trying to get Kob to go back to Thailand and marry him and Sonya is trying to keep Stefan away from Kob. The story's not advancing right now or maybe I'm just impatient. Yea, not as addictive as LNJ. Maybe it'll get better.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
ey..i would but i have the slowly connection even known the mankind...it'll take me hrs & hrs 2 download it...and usually wen it nears the end...the connect is usually lost....hahaha...so yeap...i'll better wait for the rental stores....

yeah! it's not advancin' much even in the first 2 episodes...but i can just feel that tis is gonna be a interesting one....hopefullie... :rolleyes:

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
It easier if you watch it at Youtube..there have the episode uplaod it for you.

The lakorn is getting cute between Stephan and Kob..but then the bad ppl <_<

annea

sarNie Adult
omg..........how can kob mother treat kob grandmother like tha? she is so selfish and annoying i feel like going in there slapping her...........

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
omg, can i please ask a question everyone?

is this the lakorn, kob & stephan shoot in Spain or wherever the place is? i've seen a little on youtube.. but i don't know if this is the one everyone is talking about. is it? it's a little confusing.. :)

noi

sarNie Hatchling
yes this is the lakorn kob and stefan shot in spain. to me this lakorn is not confusing at all. it moves fast which is good no dragging. basically the lakorn takes place in the present but because kob and stefan met before in their past lives they show clips of the past. they don't show everything in the past at once because i think they want to leave some mystery. kob and stefan loved each other in the past but he dies and stefan's father poo som and kob's mother and others are killed to protect the treasure of the thai king. basically kob's mother the ghost wants kob to replace her and protect the treasure in her place so that she can be reborn. kob and stefan meets in the present but she is already engaged to rung's character. most of the people that have something to do with kob and stefan in the past have something to do with them now in the present. it's an interesting way of looking at the people we end up meeting almost like we're destined by faith to have certain people in our lives. just finished ep 6 and it's getting even better but i don't understand in thai lakorn's why when the pr'eng if he doesn't like the bad girl but yet they let's them hug them and kiss them. that sarah girl was all up on stefan when kob went back to thailand. i was like hey wait a minute i thought you love kob. he needs to tell her back the hell off man. made me all mad. but i did feel bad for stefan when he saw kob and rung together, he was all depress. wow ok wrote way too much. :D

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
If Stephan 's character let that N'rai do that to him... then I find him so weak.. <_< His character won't be sweet anymore..I would felt bad for Kob more ...

Thanks for the brief summary Noi.. ;)

Sharona

sarNie Hatchling
Hahas...give Stefan a break, you guys.
You see, it's all a part of the drama. If the pra'ek is able to shrug the nang'rai girl off so easily, then the movie woudn't be interesting anymore. This way, the movie is kept nice and intense, right? Besides, I feel just as bad for Stefan as I do for Kob. Maybe I feel even worse for Stefan...since the girl he's falling in love with is already engaged to another man. :(