Poo Prinya Sleep While She's Still & Eating When She's Active

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I thought this was a cute article of Poo ^__^ LOL; She's too adorable;

All of the sudden the lakorn Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed the lakorn currently airing on Channel 7 has become a fascination after the front page news especially on the day that it was to film the scene that Poo Mantana slaps the young nang ek Kwan Usamee. An army of reporters rushed to report on it; but while everyone was paying attention to the "troubled couple" In a quiet corner in the back of the house Poo Prinya after finish getting dressed while waiting since she didn't have a scene to film she didn't have anything to do so she decided "fell asleep while sitting up" is better!

But the couple filming the slap scene must have been loud because it woke the young woman up. She was still a bit drowsy she turned a bit undecided and in the end grabbed a pizza to put in her mouth! Uh oh news reporters started turning their attention towards her, but instead of getting embarrassed she ate and talked aimlessly. Once asked about her type or taste in men Poo quickly pulled out a picture from her purse a couple picture of her and p'paet before speaking with pride, "my type has to be like this" A face like this so when we go somewhere girls won't like him. Once she said it she suddenly remembered and added, "but a face that looks like this that has hurt me a lot already." make herself eat herself finished!

Translated by me; hehe.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Tina, you read and write Thai too??
:wub: only when I feel like it :loool: normally I ask for translations but if im not to lazy then i'll do it lol and it normally take me 1 hr to an article cause im barely learning the characters my daddy's teaching me :wub: LOL I had this one period where I tried to learn it on my own I maybe got like 3 words down lol but thats about it so now im seeking professional guidance.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
that's very cool! Right now, I'm learning reading and write Lao. My two sisters are able to read and write both Lao and Thai, cause they went to school in Laos and since I came to the US at 4 years old, I just started school here.