POLICE FATALLY SHOOT UNARMED MAN

Blackheart

sarNie Egg
You guys are gonna hate me for saying this but I think it was a little of the black guy's fault for getting shoot because
come on... Look at him.. He was moving.. didn't seem to lie down and stay stood. You can also see why there's at least two
officer on top of him. It just shows that he wasn't listening to the officers. I hate to say it but that black guy should of just
calm down and be like the rest of his buddies so he wouldn't get shot. I hate stubborn kids! Shame on the cop too for
shooting.. Both of them are STUPID! This is just plain stupid! I don't even care for both the victim.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
hehee

yes the black guy was moving but there was hella cops there. what could
he had done? nothing.

Well, the news said, the cop mistaken the gun for his taser gun. Big mistake!!

i say, a mistake is a mistake. that cop is guilty. :D

moonstar

sarNie Adult
You guys are gonna hate me for saying this but I think it was a little of the black guy's fault for getting shoot because
come on... Look at him.. He was moving.. didn't seem to lie down and stay stood. You can also see why there's at least two
officer on top of him. It just shows that he wasn't listening to the officers. I hate to say it but that black guy should of just
calm down and be like the rest of his buddies so he wouldn't get shot. I hate stubborn kids! Shame on the cop too for
shooting.. Both of them are STUPID! This is just plain stupid! I don't even care for both the victim.
Actually I agree with you. It was the black guy's fault for not staying calm. I hate how every time something happen to a black person even if it was his fault, people always blame the other person using racist as an excuse. Of course his family is going to get defensive. WHat can I say besdie, let the police deal with it.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
hehee

he had done? nothing.

i say, a mistake is a mistake. that cop is guilty. :D
THe guy could have grab another cop's gun and use someone as a hostage. Anything could happen. BUt I guess he should not have shot the guy like that though.

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
can i screw you in the butt? :lol:

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny

well, i heard form many reports on news say...he was curious about what's happening to the train, since they're having a trip...n he was also listen to the police...he was standing because the police r dragging them...it wasn't his falut...he did what the police said...what do u mean about he deserves it??...u want to ask a question n get shoot for no reason???...

Blackheart

sarNie Egg
well, i heard form many reports on news say...he was curious about what's happening to the train, since they're having a trip...n he was also listen to the police...he was standing because the police r dragging them...it wasn't his falut...he did what the police said...what do u mean about he deserves it??...u want to ask a question n get shoot for no reason???...

What? Of course no one deserve to get shot. I'm saying behalf of my view and besides.. I didn't say it was all the black guys fault.. I said
BOTH of them are at faults. From watching the video..I wonder what he said to the cop to tick them off like that... They sure did take him down fast. Yes it is very sad.
But if he could just lie down and let them jerks search him.. I'm pretty sure he would still be alive.. That's what I meant.. No harsh feelings..

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
A police officer shot a black man and it made front page news...no, worldwide news.

I don't think the officer did it intentionally. Oakland officers deal with so much crimes...could have a natural reaction. I don't know...

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Many cops think that just becuz they are in uniforms, they have the authority to do as they please...My opinion is that they did have alot of cops that is holding him down, he was down, I guess the dang cop was afraid or was angry becuz he looked like a jack ass in front of everyone, so he fired....alot of pigs were against one guy..shame..Plus, I'm pretty sure that beside the gun, the dang cop had some other weapons, like pepper spray or tasser...

Anyways, I feel for the family.

mai92

sarNie Adult
wOw...
tHaT offiCeR sHoUld jUss kIllEd hImseLf ...
y bOtHer tO kIll OtHer???....
:(

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
hehee

he had done? nothing.

that always seems to be the excuse...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
that always seems to be the excuse...
It's not a excuse, watch the video carefully. lmao

I don't think the cop meant to shoot the black guy. And btw, I'm not on the black guy's side nor the police but as for black guy. he wasn't trying to run away or anything and of course anything couldn't happened but it was the cops bad for mistaking.

Now, i want to know where this is going to end. That black guy has a four year daughter too. -_- so sad.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
well.. the thing about this case is..
we don't know what the exchange of words were between the pig and the guy
and it was unnecessary for that pig to use any weapons
that guy was already pinned down anyway...
how else is he going to run away?
if that pig gets away with it...
it's really messed up...
even if it was an "accident"