Pok Piyada and Tuck Napassakorn

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
They are such a cute couple!!! Im so happy for them, they r finally gonna get married! Gosh these pics make me think that if it was a period lakorn it would be sooo good! Haha. I love how he chose the traditional theme, cute! Thanks for sharing.

kulyia

RUK
theyre getting married? AW! Big fan of traditional clothes. ive always thought shes beautiful and he just get more handsomer the more he age!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I think that Pok looks better as she ages. She and Tuck are a cute and good-looking couple. If they're really getting married, that's awesome! I heard that they've been dating for 7 or so years. Whoa! Now, that's a long time. They look beautiful in the pics. Congrats to them and wishing the best for 'em! :clap2:

meenia

sarNie Adult
They do really match each other. I'm always a fan of Pok. She was the comedy queen back then. Too bad she's not given much roles. I really do love her and Kong Together as costar. Andrew was the other best costar with her too. Miss her lakorns. I might have to rewatch. AND Tuck does look better and better the older he gets. Bless this couple with lots of happiness in their future.