P'Num Sornram in Elgin[Chicago, IL]

JMH91

sarNie Egg
dek_noy
Thank you so much and yes I'm from WI.
It may only be an hour and half drive so I'm hoping I could make it.
So where do you find the flyers at?

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
WOW! You're driving an hour and half to come for the concert?! Hope you can make it! They have the flyers around all lao/thai grocery stores and video stores around me. I pick me up a few. Hehehe

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....

I JUST CAME BACK FROM p' NUM'S CONCERT................. AND IT WAS A BLAST............. I LOVE P'NUM..... U GUYS ARE RIGHT....HE IS SOOOOOOOO DOWN TO EARTH AND NICE............AND I GOT TO TAKE NOT ONE... NOT TWO ... NOT THREE... BUT FOUR PICS WITH HIM.........YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....
NOW I CAN DIE HAPPY HAPPY.............I WILL POST SOME MY PICS FOR U WHEN I HAVE TIME....BUT FOR NOW... LET ME JUST SAY..............
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
I just got back from the concert a while ago and it was off the hook! So much fun! P'Num is so much cuter in person and sooooo tall than i expected it!!! Yet so cute! Kal is so pretty. The concert was just awsome! Got videos and pictures! Will upload them later!!

I got a hug from P'Kal. And talk to her for a lil bit. Got a hug from P'NUM tooo!!!!!
Tonight was just great. Now im so tired from dancing and screaming.LOL

dreamlin

sarNie Egg
I was there yesterday. OMG hes so hot! his personality is so cute!
I had so much fun yesterday. but the sad part was that i couldnt understand one word they were saying only some. o[TToTT]o
im not thai and so yea. i felted like an outcast. hahaha.
but im so happy i took a picture with him and had him sign it. [faints]
the whole night i was so happy. so close to him too. [screams]
SO VERY HAPPY! :lol: :D

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
Yep, I have to agree. His personality is so cute! He's so funny too! Too funny! And omg he talks alot! Hehehe. I just cant get enough of the concert. It was just amazing! Wish it didnt end.LOL

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Yes, i had a great time. And I stayed later to help clean up with my cousin, the sponsors Pa & Ay'Ked. So I actually had the chance to sit down and eat with P'Num and Kal for 20mins. They are both down to earth people. The lil boy that won his free shirt is my nephew, so when he went up there for the shirt, my cousin Pa who was talking with P'Num on stage pointed out to me that im the lil boy's Ba (aunt), and P'Num said i was chubby too. LOL It's all good, i know im a lil thick from having 2 kids. Later that night, we joked about it, and he ask me not to take it too personally. I was laughing and made more of a joke to my weight. I don't care. LOL :)

GREATEST TIME EVER!!!

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
Whoa! Youa, you got some really good shots of P'Num!! Love the last pic. Super cute! Thanks for sharing na. I still gotta upload my pics from the concert. Still waiting for the ones from my best friend's camera too! That night was a night to remember, forever. Hehehe. Youa, you look so cute! Hope you had a good time there. Cus i know i did. Hehehe

~Sandy~

Youa...you were standing right behind me!!! In the first pic, you see someone's hand holding a camera...that was ME! LOL And yes, that lil boy is my nephew, my sis's youngest son.

mc2004

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so jealous you guys get to see him.....I didn't get to go, if i did go it would be 8 hours from my house lol...

~Sandy~

mc2004, awwwie I'm sorry you didnt get to meet him. He was so much fun. There wasnt a concert closer to your home?

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
Sandy, I just looked at your personal picture on your profile! I totally did see you at the concert! Hehehe.