PMS

savanna

sarNie Egg
Ok, here is a stupid question....how long does your period last? Mine last 5 to 7 days but I heard some people last only 3 days. Is that true? I know everyone women body is different I just want to know. Thanks!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
oo0o hahaha i think it depends on your body and how you treat it =\ when im doing good and exercising and etc.......I last 3 days *shrugs* not sure if thats how it goes for everyone

sarN

sarNie Granny
LOL .... i feel bad for the guys dat floating around in the General Forum hahhahaha .

sulad

sarNie Adult
HAHAHA....LOL.....They'll just have to live with it....HAHAHA...

====> Hmm....For me it depends....Sometimes I have it only for 3-5 days....Or sometimes I have it fully 7 days.....But I seriously hate having it....But then I also want babies in the future....HEHEHE....

noungning

Heartless
^_^ lol yeah sarn me too... i think this is giving away too much info to our lovely male members...

Reagan

sarNie Adult
thats knnnnnnnn dirty man,
arghhH thats just so grosss
btw I USE PMS to remember the laos language for money
Pun - thousand
Mern - tens of thousand
San - hundreds of thousands
just incase someone wants to know it

L

lalalek

Reagan said:
Pun - thousand
Mern - tens of thousand
[post="122889"][/post]​
Reagan, your such a dork......you just can't keep yourself from reading and responding to things even if it was a girl talk huh? lol.....funny!! :lmao: :loool: :D

knightluva

sarNie Hatchling
Reagan said:
Pun - thousand
Mern - tens of thousand
[post="122889"][/post]​

thanks for informing. :)

LaLa23x23

sarNie Elites
i call PMS "tom" (time of month) haha so me and my freinds are all like..."dude...tom came to viist me last night" or something like that. its soo funny cayse ppl are like whos tom? what a pimp. haha

Reagan

sarNie Adult
haha lalalek, who knows

PMS is like super saiyen time for girls,

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
Reagan said:
Pun - thousand
Mern - tens of thousand
[post="122889"][/post]​
hahaha....good way of remembering

i call this the " The Great Depression" haha..i dont know y i do.... but i totally hate it to the fullest...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
everybody hates in i don't think anyone likes it if they do they werid ass girls and my lasts 5 days i hate it especially when u don't know when its going to come out and happen at school OMG!!!!!!!!! yea doesn't always come out every month it vary and depends too

kitkat

sarNie Elites
PMS! well, i hate it so much especially a pain from the back. damn i swear when it ever occurs to me often, i always thought i have to take a restroom to shit but it doesn't. :lol: you know the feeling that it pushes down something but it's just an ache. <_<

mmm, mostly i last 3-5 days... i never have last from 7 days, though.. rarely, 6 days. i'm really glad i only have 3-5 days. :rolleyes:

also as for skipping a couple of months.. it can happen because of the stress or overexcerise. there's a series of reasons for it. i once skipped for almost 6 months because of my extreme stress and exhaustion. it's sooo unforgettable for me... because i was concerned about my health but doctor said i'm normal.. it's just once. THANK GOSH.

oh yeah have you ever in bad mood during PMS? i usually become a bitch when i ALMOST get my period then during period, i'm in good mood more like a bit of hyper until ending of period, i'm back to normal. it always does happen to me often.. :sweat: so people would tell whether i'm okay or not. :D

STIMA

MINES IS 5 DAYS YAYY LOL usually i can like stop my period if i dont want it to come..like a change in routine & EXCERISE...and eating healthy kinda like stops it from coming but it does come eventually..
oh yea u can take birth control pills if u dont want it for a time..i saw read it in a mag LOL.

did you guys know when you're on your PMS you get like kinda PSYCHIC? LOL AND YOUR SMARTER. i read an article about it...like wen u go on your pms..your left or right brain works and its your creative side so its good time to do something creative or whatever...and yeah if your cranky drink cranberry juice cuz yeah we lose blood adn we need iron and blha blahh Lol =D
IM ACTUALLY NOT grumpy wen im on my PMS..just before i get it.....im like relaly happy and like...o_O lovey dovey u know? hahaha