Pls Help....Looking for a Thai Old Lakorn

shingying

sarNie Egg
I've been looking for this thai old lakorn called "BLA BOO TONG" but I can't find them...I bought the khmer version of this movie called Moranak Meada (Khmer title) but I don't understand the language. so If anyone of you know where I should get it, pls let me know because I've been looking for this lakorn like ages.....

If anyone of you know where I can order it pls let me know...Thanks..I really appreciate it...If you know anything pls feel free to email me at shing_ying@hotmail.com

here it a short clip of the lakorn...

Visit My Website

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
yeah same here i've been looking for this lakorn also i saw it once when i was little but i saw the hmong version thought...the p'ek is so hot in here and their child was so cute and adorable also...i'm not sure but is the n'ek pinky when she was still a little girl correct me if i'm wrong

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I was talking about this movie awhile back. I wanted to see it again too. I only saw the hmong version which has 5 parts. This movie was pretty sad and yeah the guy was cute. I also liked the song, I actually know how to sing it. And yeah that little girl is Pinky.

slee00

sarNie Adult
I was talking about this movie awhile back. I wanted to see it again too. I only saw the hmong version which has 5 parts. This movie was pretty sad and yeah the guy was cute. I also liked the song, I actually know how to sing it. And yeah that little girl is Pinky.

Here is a site where they have it in Kmer...you can email and ask if they have it in Thai version...

http://ekomsantime.com/store/store/comersu...?idProduct=3270

kabnpauj

sarNie Egg
I've been looking for this thai old lakorn called "BLA BOO TONG" but I can't find them...I bought the khmer version of this movie called Moranak Meada (Khmer title) but I don't understand the language. so If anyone of you know where I should get it, pls let me know because I've been looking for this lakorn like ages.....

If anyone of you know where I can order it pls let me know...Thanks..I really appreciate it...If you know anything pls feel free to email me at shing_ying@hotmail.com

here it a short clip of the lakorn...

Visit My Website
Just go to a rental store and rent from them. I know that some rental stores have them.