Ploy's religion

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I know when it comes to one's faith and belief, it'd pertain with sensitivity. It's just a simple question though, and I make this thread because my curiosity a lil bit piqued. Has Ploy Chermarn converted to christianity? If it's true, can anyone tell me what her reason or story behind it? But to answer the 1st question mark, is more than enough for me

I think that she has been christian or catholic all along but being in Thailand and all, it's normal for her to go to the temple for ceremonies and such. Cupid Candy: yes, on Instagram Ploy has a lot of christian/catholic quotes and books

InMessy

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah..I used to thought she was a Buddhist...cause she 's Thai
But on her IG there are a lot of thing about Christian...

neena

sarNie Adult
Maybe she is both because i remember when she and her sister Noon were filming Last life in the Universe, the Japanese actor who starred with them said in an interview that they gave him amulets to protect him while he was shooting in thailand with them, kind of like a gift of blessing. I know mario maurer is catholic but didn't he also go through monkhood when he was younger for his mom? so really...who knows unless they come out to say they believe in something. buddhism embraces every religion so i wouldn't be surprised if a thai celeb was to wear a cross or pray in a church.

cecilia

Staff member
I know this might be off topic but I don't know about y'all, however, I admire a celebrity for the things they do than admiring them b/c they believe in the same thing as I am. *Yeah, i hope y'all get what i mean. - I admire a person and their practices but i admire how that person live, learn, and teach more than simply admiring them due to our shared religion.

neena

sarNie Adult
Very well said Ceci. i agree with you, its the person you should appreciate not rather they believe in a certain religion. admire them for their work and contribution to society.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
reading your words is simply beatify and enlighten to my soul... thanks na ka ceci and neena! couldn't agree more :)