Plik Tai Kub Bai Kao(Quiz & Quest)

superstar

sarNie Egg
I don't want to think Chai is the rapist because it would be so akward if he was the rapist. The person that is suppose to be the hero in the lakorn and somebody who really love her can do that to her and see her suffer for years from what he done.... it just doesn't seem right. but did anyone see part 5 of the lakorn where he tells vicky to go and congratulate our daughter and then he quickly change and said Prik Thai need her mother. I don't know if that was a hint or what or that Chai loves vicky so much that he consider Prik Thai his kid too. I hope hes not the rapist because I can't seem to accept what He did to her and will be forgiven at the end.

Ana

sarNie Adult
oh ok..lol..I really do hope, he isn't the one that rape her either. It just look so wrong :mellow:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think Bai Kao is going to take interest in Patsy! Panatda's oldest daughter; and Prik Thai Asks him does he love her in next episode and he looks at her like wtf >.< ahhhhh;

tinah

sarNie Coma
I think Bai Kao is going to take interest in Patsy! Panatda's oldest daughter; and Prik Thai Asks him does he love her in next episode and he looks at her like wtf >.< ahhhhh;
does that mean the kids around grew?..i hope so. i dont wanna see them little throughout the whole lakorn.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I don't want to think Chai is the rapist because it would be so akward if he was the rapist. The person that is suppose to be the hero in the lakorn and somebody who really love her can do that to her and see her suffer for years from what he done.... it just doesn't seem right. but did anyone see part 5 of the lakorn where he tells vicky to go and congratulate our daughter and then he quickly change and said Prik Thai need her mother. I don't know if that was a hint or what or that Chai loves vicky so much that he consider Prik Thai his kid too. I hope hes not the rapist because I can't seem to accept what He did to her and will be forgiven at the end.

it's thai drama. The rapist can be the hero too.
How many lakorns have I seen p'ek rape the n'ek.

Tina, keep us updated because I only want to watch it when they are all grown up.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hahah of course lynda; I'm addict to this lakorn because Chai and Vicky are the parents if it were some other leads I wouldn't watch it either lmao; I don't see who else it would be if it isn't the pra'ek cause if it were someone else we would already know by now who it is because like in Pluerng Payu When Aum got raped we knew that the rapist was Oil's brother in law or whatevers; I mean I could also understand also why they would put Chai as the rapist because they are doing a good job at showing every now and then how Chai gets temper tantrums when Vicky is with that Poo Garn guy... so many the real story behind the rape is that Chai saw Vicky with another guy and got jealous?

tinah

sarNie Coma
how does the kid get more on screen time than taew/nat lol. please dont tell me they arent gonna grow until the ending

tinah

sarNie Coma
thats way tooo long!..whats the whole point of taew/nat coming into the picture

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol dengggg vicky totally hit that little girl in the head with a bottle lmao; and it was so sweet when prik thai asked bai kao if he loved her .... first bai kao told her that people that love each other hug and then she asked him if he loved her and he hugged up and asked if she's still curious lol >.O

nophankh

sarNie Adult
lol dengggg vicky totally hit that little girl in the head with a bottle lmao; and it was so sweet when prik thai asked bai kao if he loved her .... first bai kao told her that people that love each other hug and then she asked him if he loved her and he hugged up and asked if she's still curious lol >.O
girl what episode is this?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
the latest episode lol episode 12 I believe; they are still little >.O; but episode 12 was pretty ok bleh just Inteera running around trying to get Chai and that Poo garn trying to get Vicky and his wife followed him on their vacation. Prik Thai getting picked on by that other little girl. Vicky hitting her in the head with a bottle lol and that sweet make up scene between chai and vicky near the end of the episode and when Prik thai asked Bai Kao if he loved her lol at first I thought he was gonna be all freaked out and scream at her asking her why she asks stupid questions but he smiled and hugged her lol

max

sarNie Elites
I wish that the storyline was more about Chai and Vicky. The kids are adorable, but they are so young! It is kind of weird...