Plik Tai Kub Bai Kao(Quiz & Quest)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Maprang is gonna end up with some guy for sure it ain't Alex.
Alex probably won't end up with anyone, he wasn't in any photo's I saw from this lakorn.
So I had no clue he was gonna be in here. Ploy and Kong are gonna end up together for sure.
Judging from the ch3 wallpaper they posted. I knew that was Kong, lol. He looked so familiar!
And he's a real doctor also. I'm so happy they finally grew. But sad Vicky and Chai won't be in the drama anymore.
I love Alex and Taew together but kinda weird since they're siblings for this lakorn.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
According to this picture these are the pairings but Alex is not here though :( So I doubt he gets anyone.
Anyone know the guy at the far rights name? He's pretty hot looking, Aha! Ch3 newcomers :wub:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait a second.
When was Alex born.
Like is he Vicky's kid.
I haven't like watched watched it.
Could anyone tell me

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
thats gonna be weird if maprang end up with that guy! cause he plays ploy's older brother in the lakorn wouldn't that make him maprang's cousin?!

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
gosh taew and nat are so cute
lol

i dont like how ploy is kinda selfish... i feel bad for mapang kinda

omg i thought it was soo cute how they named the kids
salt and pepper
lol

i barely realized it when nat met alex and alex got out of nat's car and was like yeah this is my house.. i'm sorry i forgot to introduce myself.. lol... i was like haha omg his name is salt!
lol

salt and pepper.. tooo cute

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Omgsh i jst realized that too, Taew and Alex's name is salt and pepper...haha, yea Taew and Nat are cute in here, hopefully they havelots of cute moments ^_^

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
im so lost.. what is this lakorn about?? Why are there so many pairings??? what happen to chai and vicky???

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Chai and Vicky left to America. The kids are the 2nd generations in this lakorn.
lol, Salt and Pepper is Taew and Nat's names not Alex.
Anyways Taew is sooooooooooo cute and pretty!
I know I am confused also. 'cause Alex just popped out of no where they didn't even show Vicky give birth to him?! O_O

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
^ Yea it's actually Taew and Alex's name thats salt and pepper, Alex's name is Kleur Bon ( Kleur means salt) where as Nat's name is Bai Kao ( which means rice grain), just wanted to clear that up ^_^

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
nooo
taew is pepper
and alex is salt
so salt and pepper

nat is bao kao which means wheat.. i barely realized that in episode 26 because he gave taew a "ring" made of wheat

anyways

it was so cute yet cheesy when nat sang to taew with the kanom kok.. lol...
but i thought it was so cute when he said i remember everything about you and followed her around the whole park
lol :lol:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Nat and Taew are seriously too cute at the moment :wub: I love it!
I think they're more enjoyable than the parents. Vicky and Chai, they were too serious as much as I do love them in reality.
How cute! Vicky named her kids like that. Did Vicky even gave birth to Alex???

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
no it never showed vicky giving birth to alex
alex is showed up randomly when taew and her grandparents were like back in thai... well he didnt' show up randomly but was introduced out of the random.. well you know what i mean

omg i do not like kong's character so far... well he's cheesy and that's cute but what he did to nat!... now that was evil... but i thought what nat did for taew was so cute!!!!

i want to see the next episode:)

btw jieb_lover.. I LOVE YOUR BANNERS.. ESPECIALLY THE ONE OF NAT AND TAEW
lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
uploading today's episode right now, but omgggggggggggggggggg; in the next episode bai kao tells his momma

"Pom mai dai ruk Prik Thai bap nong, Pom Ruk Prik Thai muern khon Ruk. ............ POM YARK TARNG NGARN GRUB PRIK THAI" (I don't love prik thai like a sister, I love like a lover.... I want to marry Prik Thai.)

=.= i hate how each episode is only 30 min argggggggggg; LOL

pze

sarNie Adult
i need to catch up.......i just watched to the part where prik thai and bai kao found out who eachother were.........its getting good.

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
omg omg omg!
i excited for tomorrow's episode
especially when bao kao says that to his mom!!!
:)

i already dislike maprang and ploy in here... they're sooo ughh
lol
kong is trying a little tooo hard
and ploy's brother is coming into the picture now
ohhh dearr
lol

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Man i find all the younger supporting actor's in here annoying, Ploy and Maprang are just so errrghh and Ploy's brother and doctor guy are annoying too since they're all 'rai' in some way, aren't there any nice supporting actors in here? Oh yea, theres Alex but then thats it... ^_^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
alex is the most entertaining part of the lakorn so far =.= after vicky and chai left. taew too nat Iono like lord boy learn how to make a different facial expression.