Plik Fah Lah Tawan (DaraVDO)

i think yoshida is a little more evil, but well, we'll see. i really don't want mina to get him. she seems more nice, b/c she cares for her little sister... although she won't admit it.

i like your name, rakcharm. :D

Thing

sarNie Egg
i think yoshida is a little more evil, but well, we'll see. i really don't want mina to get him. she seems more nice, b/c she cares for her little sister... although she won't admit it.

i like your name, rakcharm. :D
I agree. I actually feel sorry for Mina because, she can't express her emotions. I think she will redeem herself at the end.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
In my opinion, Yoshida and Mina are equally evil. Mina loves her sis, but Yoshida also loves Mina that he was willing to help save her life even though that means making his body weak.

maijune

SarNie Adult
JUST LOVED EVERY SCENES OF TOR ROONG AND SALAWAT....CAN'T WAIT TIL NEXT WEEK...REALLY WANT TO KNOW HOW TOR ROONG WILL MAKE HER POWER WORK....

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn is gettin better each time! Love the n'ek and p'ek relationship!

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
Finially Charm could control her power.. I really like Tle in this lakorn... And he make the skinny jean look good on men.

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
I was afraid to start on the lakorn, b/c I thought I was going to be disappointing. But after reading some comment, I think I'll start on it. Tle is hot. I liked him back from the lakorn DDH as minor role with Weir.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yeah I thought it was going to be disappointing at first but I don't know why I continue watching either lol. I felt really bad for Charm in today's episode. She lost both her grandparents by the hands of her sisters, even though they don't realize they are sisters but still. It was pretty sad. Poor Sammie too. I would hate to have a sister like Aimee who only cares about her duty instead of what it means to be human.

maijune

SarNie Adult
I agree. Tle and Charm does make this lakorn 20x interesting than it actually is lol. They're so cute together!!!

i also agreed with u guys....tle & charm make this lakorn so interesting....i loved every scenes of them....ep 8 & 9 shows how cute salawat is when he is jeolous of tor roong for messing with her best friend luntao....salawat already love tor roong but he just can't say it to her yet which cause tor roong to misunderstood him....

love salawat when he said he will protect tor roong with his life....

can't wait til next week...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
charm+tle make a cute couple in here ....... this lakorn is getting good wanna see when auon finally realize sailom likes him and stop digging for her older sister

maijune

SarNie Adult
has anyone watch ep 11 yet....havn't had time to watch yet....how was it...

anyone know how many more ep til it end...

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn is heating up! Love the chemistry of Charm and Tle! Charm look nice in that blue suit but I really want to see her in black suit soon. I love how Ouan take cares of Sammie when she in jail, so sweet.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
has anyone watch ep 11 yet....havn't had time to watch yet....how was it...

anyone know how many more ep til it end...
I just finished watching it and I thought it was kind of a boring episode. Again, Yoshida and them try to get Torrung to go with them but she refuses and so they fight. Oh and Yoshida and Mina did it but Mina refuses to believe that it's love that is weakening her heart LOL, and Mina locked Sailom up so that Sailom cannot escape to go help Torrung and her friends. Oh there's this one funny part though that Torrung was at one of those sleezy one night stand hotels with salawat Paendin since they're trying to hide from Yoshida and them and she heard noises coming from a room near her so she barged in thinking that it was the bad guys plan to hurt a girl so that she will come out of her hiding place but in reality the girl was just having some private time with her lover. :lol:. That must've been super embarrassing.