Plik Fah Lah Tawan (DaraVDO)

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Btw, Charm the youngest sister or Sammie?
I think Charm's the youngest sister b/c the summary said that the father left the youngest daughter with a women and supposedly the other two older daughters and the father die when the chip exploded at least that's what I read at Lyn's Lakorn Blog.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I wonder if someone knows the theme song title... I know it's by Silly fools, I have the english version of the song and now I really want it in thai...

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I'm starting to think Chain might get with Tarroung friend, the geeky girl ( she's kinda cute) cus Sammie is always with Oun. More cute scene with Charm and Tle ( I'm soo annoy by her voice)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm starting to think Chain might get with Tarroung friend, the geeky girl ( she's kinda cute) cus Sammie is always with Oun. More cute scene with Charm and Tle ( I'm soo annoy by her voice)
Charm's friend is cute! I would love to see her end up with Chane if Sammie not going to end up with him. Look like Ouan just like Sammie as friend than lover.

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
This is the only lakorn so far on Ch.7 that I am looking forward to watch...
I really like the chemistry with Tle and Charm...
Tle is very hot.... I really like him in the action lakorn....

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Salwat is so HOTT! I gotta say that I'm love with him. I'm sure he's going to be the next hott pr'ek actor for channel 7... if they keep giving him lakorns, then I will keep watching..hehe..

pze

sarNie Adult
im totally enjoying this lakorn....n like u guys said....this is the only ch7 lakorn im anticipating....

tle is good looking...i was telling prisna that tle looked HOT! holding a gun in soo seang tawan too......droolz....lol

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah me too...i'm so in love with salawut now...love all scenes of p'ek and n'ek....tle is so hot.....don't you guys think salawut has fallen for tor roong already?....the 2nd ring that he gave her must mean something...maybe he already propose to her with that ring but use as emergency call as the reason...and when they're at the hospital when he got shot and she come to see him and she said there's 3 things that she wanted; 1st is graduate from college, 2nd is got a job and 3rd is to get marry(he finished that 3rd one for her)...you could tell what's going on already...if you know what i mean....can't wait for next week eps....

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
im totally enjoying this lakorn....n like u guys said....this is the only ch7 lakorn im anticipating....

tle is good looking...i was telling prisna that tle looked HOT! holding a gun in soo seang tawan too......droolz....lol
Yes, that so true we both agree that he looked HOTTTT holding a gun! :drool:

the scene where Salwat was teaching Toroong to shoot was so hott! I'm jealous!
My favorite part too. I like after he taught her how to shoot. :lol: because they were kissing (mouth to mouth). :yahoo: What is the reason Tarroung tried to shoot Salawat, what did he said?

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah me too...i'm so in love with salawut now...love all scenes of p'ek and n'ek....tle is so hot.....don't you guys think salawut has fallen for tor roong already?....the 2nd ring that he gave her must mean something...maybe he already propose to her with that ring but use as emergency call as the reason...and when they're at the hospital when he got shot and she come to see him and she said there's 3 things that she wanted; 1st is graduate from college, 2nd is got a job and 3rd is to get marry(he finished that 3rd one for her)...you could tell what's going on already...if you know what i mean....can't wait for next week eps....
Salawat love Tarroung because since he girlfriend died he never ride his motocycle but now it mean he ready to start a new relationship with Tarroung! :yahoo: I love the ring part too because one is for love and the other for job.