Plik Fah Lah Tawan (DaraVDO)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok CHain is suppose to be with Sammie but no scane with them but she has her moment with Oun. So its a LOVE traingle or what hehe... I like this lakorn though. Paownsrey Prisna Charm voice is annoying but she is kind of cute in a way when she hug Salawat was cute she was happy she can go home now lolz.... :p
I know, all Tle policemate was looking at them and laughed.That was a cute scene, I can't wait for the next epi.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I really owned this lakorn. haha! Where are my Tle's fan?
We're here. I love Tle. It's just that my internet die on me, so I couldn't come on. I can't wait til the next epi. I have to say that I'm not much fan of action drama, but I love this one. Somehow it's really interesting. Ouan is so cute. I love his character, but I wonder who is he going to end up with... Seems like he likes Meena... but he hangs out with the other sister too...

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I really owned this lakorn. haha! Where are my Tle's fan?
I'm here :p I'm older then him by 4 yrs but oh well I like this p'ek been a fan of him since DDHT he's just adorable I'm havin a Tle thanapol fever hehe... hopefully my baby look like him when he is born hehe.. they say the more U look at that person ur baby will look like him lolz... my husband say I'm a CRAZY :D ( I love him to death just like to mess with him). I'm on my maternity leave now I have time to catch it every week hehe... and all the other lakorn

what days does this lakorn air?
it air Mon-Tues timeslot ja

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm here :p I'm older then him by 4 yrs but oh well I like this p'ek been a fan of him since DDHT he's just adorable I'm havin a Tle thanapol fever hehe... hopefully my baby look like him when he is born hehe.. they say the more U look at that person ur baby will look like him lolz... my husband say I'm a CRAZY :D ( I love him to death just like to mess with him). I'm on my maternity leave now I have time to catch it every week hehe... and all the other lakorn

it air Mon-Tues timeslot ja
:lol: That what I heard too that if you look and think about that person, your kid going to look like that person.

For me, its going to be his kid with me. (Sorry harit 2008) :loool:

I think he is bout 24 yrs old when they interview him while he was in DDHT
WOW, his age is prefect for me! :yahoo: :lol:

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
perfect for U I'm older then him hehe... Age is just a number :p By the way Paownsrey U seen my baby pic. I'll post more later

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Hold up if Chain gets Sammie then Oun gets amy M?

we don't know yet. Seem there are lots of scene with sammie/oun. oun kiss Amy no scene with CHain n Sammie not a love traingle I hope hehe.. wait and see next week so far its OK :p

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
perfect for U I'm older then him hehe... Age is just a number :p By the way Paownsrey U seen my baby pic. I'll post more later
You married and have kid ready so you can't have him! :lol:

No, I didnt see your baby pic yet since I dont know where you post at!

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
You married and have kid ready so you can't have him! :lol:

No, I didnt see your baby pic yet since I dont know where you post at!
I can still like him from rite hehehe... he too cute

well my banner have my babies pic. I will post more later for U ja paownsrey

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I can still like him from rite hehehe... he too cute

well my banner have my babies pic. I will post more later for U ja paownsrey
Is that your baby boy? The baby have a very pretty big eyes( I wish my eyes look that big hehe) and a nice lip!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I wish ch7 could do preview for next epi like ch3 did! I can't stay still because I really want to see the next epi!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I wish ch7 could do preview for next epi like ch3 did! I can't stay still because I really want to see the next epi!
i know... same here. i'm dying to see what's going to happen, but I guess they don't do preview b/c they're filming and airing at the same time...