Plerng See Roong (Broadcast Thai Televison)

cecilia

Staff member
ah, that's right, forgot that ANDREW/RITA didn't air last sunday LOl ..
man, i was counting on fRIDAY lol

cecilia

Staff member
^benefit for you and loss for me .. i guess, it's settle LOl ..
good that it's on saturday too b/c i just set an appoint to go and do something this friday morning too Lol

cecilia

Staff member
wow. the wallpapers and ecard looks good and better than their free mag stuff LOL

i'm impressed, the ost came out already LOl -- can't wait for this to air soon ^^

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
T-ser 3 was hottttt! I LOVED it! This makes me even more anxious! lol. I can't wait for this drama! :)

Those pictures look really nice. Susie's so pretty. Mart's so handsome. Louis is so charming. :wub:

ah, that's right, forgot that ANDREW/RITA didn't air last sunday LOl ..
man, i was counting on fRIDAY lol
Dang, I was counting on Friday too. This sucks! ):

LOL... Alex actually looks pretty as a girl :p Hahah...
Alex does look pretty as a girl. He kinda looks feminine too. lol. That clip of him singing, it was so full of emotions. haha. It sounded like a beautiful song too. :)

jakjann

Jakjann
[Broadcastthai Televison] เพลิงสีรุ้ง Plerng See Roong

[im]http://www.broadcastthai.com/download/image_download/download/732_30240.jpg[/img]

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
OMG...Jakjann, that were a lots of pictures...thanks, you're the best :D

Susie & Mart are so cute together...

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Thanks for those pictures! Mart looks kinda stiff and too posy. But they make a hot couple! Susie is so gorgeous. Her bangs bother me though. It's kinda in the way. lol. I'd like it better if she didn't have the bangs to hide her forehaead because she looks better when her whole face is shown. It just looks more distinct. But she's still pretty. Can't wait til this drama airs!

Does anybody know what time this drama airs on Saturday? Central time? :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^when doesnt mart look stiff lol even in candid photos he look stiff. this is susies second lakorn and shes showing more emotion than him lol but still look mart though. him and his cute dimples

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^Haha. I know. I just wasn't trying to clown on Mart too much. Regardless of his stiffness, he is handsome and of course, love his dimples. lol. Susie does seem more "angry" when it's suppose to be Mart who's the angry and vengeful one.

cecilia

Staff member
Thanks for those pictures! Mart looks kinda stiff and too posy. But they make a hot couple! Susie is so gorgeous. Her bangs bother me though. It's kinda in the way. lol. I'd like it better if she didn't have the bangs to hide her forehaead because she looks better when her whole face is shown. It just looks more distinct. But she's still pretty. Can't wait til this drama airs!

Does anybody know what time this drama airs on Saturday? Central time? :)
it'll be 7:30 am us central time ja -- didn't now you live in this time zone too Lol

WILL you come in to chitchat about this or provide spoiler for those that couldn't catch it live with me?
i think it would be so awesome to have someone here to talk about it as i watch it -- but if not, it's understandable too ^^

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
it'll be 7:30 am us central time ja -- didn't now you live in this time zone too Lol

WILL you come in to chitchat about this or provide spoiler for those that couldn't catch it live with me?
i think it would be so awesome to have someone here to talk about it as i watch it -- but if not, it's understandable too ^^
LOL! I'm not a morning person and was hoping it would air in the evenings, haha, but SURE! I would LOVE to! I can't wait to actually come here and talk about this drama! As for spoilers, I'll see what I can do. I've never actually done it before because I've always missed the airing time, or I don't have any where else to get my sources from. lol. Plus, I don't understand Thai, so it's hard. So is ATEAM gonna upload this drama? :)