Plerng See Roong (Broadcast Thai Televison)

cecilia

Staff member
^that's why i say, i'm sick of it .. i'm not against it but man, this year, there's too many gay stories LOl

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
haha oh well they all will probably play gay at least once in their life lol it's da new "in" role now LOL

jakjann

Jakjann
UPDATE

First Aring time was 14th November 09 but TV3 cancelled this airing time.

I think I will on air after NamPueng Khom , but I am not sure.

cecilia

Staff member
Does this mean, they'll extend NK to another episodes -- end at 14 or 15? i hope it'll end at 15 and then this will start fresh on friday again LOl

jakjann

Jakjann
Yeah but P´Smart told is cancelled the airing time and he knew after the news that it cancelled...

jakjann

Jakjann
SSBT Live told it will start at 14th November 2009 and admin from SFC call him and asked about this news and P´Smart told it is not more on this 14th nov. 2009, it will on air another day, but he doesn´t know when it is, too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh wow, his fanclub has his phone number. they are really close with him then. thanks for the update jakjaan! atleast we know that NK is gonna be longer now

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^were the admin close with him before he came in the industry? good to know that they could call him hehe

jakjann

Jakjann
We lives (SFC) as a family :wub: because he is veryyyyyyyyy nice / smart / friendly!! hehehe :lol::wub:
If we know when is the correct airing time I will update it sure

jakjann

Jakjann
International Group.

It become to a International Group for a drama "Plerng See Roong" but it is not go inter anyway but all actors and actress in this shooting crew have thier each dialects. Such as Nang ek Susie Susira, Louis Scott,Bowie Benjawun, Alex Randell. On a work time it looks like a international children.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yes the storyline was very good and the production that make this lakorn i don't know the name but it was own by Ken Theradeth parent his father was the owner/producer/director of this lakorn and he have alot more of the good lakorn that he make it was on channel 5 and his mother was the one who wrote the television version i think.And his company also make all this good lakorn like:plerng see roong,Asoon rung fire know as today as Hua jai sila,Sane ha gner tra,Likit pisawad know as today as Likit Kamathep,Ra bum asoon and Prak sa sawad and amny more all his lakorn is good.
Whao, Ken 's parent are writer/producer ? I didn't know that . "Rabum Asoon" ? The one starring Lavadee ? Where she married her half/brother to rebel against her father but got kidnap by her father's stepson ? That was a good lakorn , the P'k name in the lakorn was also Sila ( like Bie in "Hua Jai Sila" )they should remake it !! The list of lakorn you mention have sadist P'K :lol: , w/revenge/kidnap/slap-kiss/r'scene/babies

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i didnt know kens parents are producers? wow..most of those lakorn listed are the sadistic roles lol they must like those type as us fans..this lakorn is also a remake too. Susies first n'ek role and she has to do a "R" scene already

Tigra

sarNie Hatchling
I hope this lakorn will be aired soon.
And can't wait for eng sub if they planned to subbed this lakorn.

sarN

sarNie Granny
this lakorn is a remake ? why i haven't heard about it ? who was in the old version ? What ch ?