Plerng See Roong (Broadcast Thai Televison)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
from what aya translated, fans at pantip were complaing about how gigi is too young for this role because shes only 15 and n'ek in here has to get raped, roped, abuse, by pra'ek. it also said the reason of the switch was because gigi is studying in bangkok but the lakorn is filmed in other provincves so gigi's mom has to drive back n' fourth so its kind of difficult. it also mention they filmed 20% already

heres a new scene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2lxLgK-b64
credit to yiln10510
awww, the clip w/ dan and that girl is so cute ! who is she ??? is she bow ??

i'm excited about this lakorn...it has a good pairing, plus tons of delicious scenes (R-scene, slap/kiss, etc.)...lol...

tinah

sarNie Coma
so many pretty gals in here. bow, susie and nampeung. nampeung is so seductive in here

i really hope mart acting improve cuz when it comes to sadistic role he tend to overact like in LK. i like him in a more calm role or in sapai luk toong

somp9

sarNie Adult
so, we're not going to Mart at all for this year? I just finished watching his lakorn with Taew.
I think Mart should pair together with Taew again.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
so, we're not going to Mart at all for this year? I just finished watching his lakorn with Taew.
I think Mart should pair together with Taew again.
oh my garsh YES. erybody who saw dong poo dee wants dem together again lol

onahc

sarNie Elites
i look forward to seeing susie. she looks mature in the pic but she might look different in the lakon.