Plerng Prom (Ch7, Masquerade)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Kwan and Teng1 looks so cute, they should pair up in another lakorn. I so didn't like Meu Nang even though Teng1 and Kwan were adorable in that lakorn.

cassiopeia_05

sarNie Egg
Do any of you guys know if anyone is subbing or is planning to sub? I would love to watch this lakorn, just because Kwan is in there but since my mom isn't going to be home for a while she can't translate it for me.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Kwan and Teng1 looks so cute, they should pair up in another lakorn. I so didn't like Meu Nang even though Teng1 and Kwan were adorable in that lakorn.
I agreed with you! I love them both, but I dont like their character in Meu Mang.
I have to said that I really like Teng's character in this lakorn. I find his character is outshining Tle. Hopefully, he have another with Benz because they make a cute couple too.

aznsao9

Ky the Star
so this lakorn has started airing already?
need to go and watch it.
really just wanna see Kwan and Tengneung again. lol

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
I love that orange dress Kwan is wearing in the second set of pictures.

Was really kinda disappointed with the ending of this lakorn, after everything they went through then to have such a blah ending, not cool.

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
WOW.. THIS LAKORN HAS A GREAT STORYLINE.. WITH EXTREMELY AWESOME ACTRESSES.. BENZ AND KWAN PORTRAYED THEIR CHARACTERS SO FLAWLESS ON BOTH ROLES.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
is someone subbing this cause i really want to watch it but can't because i can't understand it please someone help me

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I'll watch it for Benz and Tle. Plus I don't mind Kwan. Thanks for the youtube link ThaiMovieLover.
I watch this lakorn not realizing that it could get this intense, and then I fell HEAD OVER HEELS for Benz! She was so freaking GORGEOUS and CUTE in here. I love that simple and easy and kind character of her! I love her so much! She was amazing!

Not to mention, Benz makes a MUCH cuter couple with Tle; srsly! Benz was GORGEOUS! she was best as Monchaya, soft and beautiful!:)

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
I watch this lakorn not realizing that it could get this intense, and then I fell HEAD OVER HEELS for Benz! She was so freaking GORGEOUS and CUTE in here. I love that simple and easy and kind character of her! I love her so much! She was amazing!

Not to mention, Benz makes a MUCH cuter couple with Tle; srsly! Benz was GORGEOUS! she was best as Monchaya, soft and beautiful!:)
same here. always a fan of her.. i love her in all her lakorns. and yes her and tle make a superb couple.. love the chemistry between the two.. hopefully they have a lakorn together soon..

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh wow this lakorn is good. Kwan and Benz's performance are really good to the point that I actually believed they switched bodies for reals. It's only been 2 episodes and I'm that impressed.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Well I'm done this lakorn and overall I thought it was ok. Too much of Benz's evilness and less solving problems. It really should have been 13 episodes. I really wished Teng1 and Benz would end up together but nooo they had to keep her evil. I didn't like this lakorn as much as I hoped to. But Kwan and Benz did a terrific job and Kwan is great at being rai.

naloveak

sarNie Egg
hi everyone !!! I'm a fan of Ken-Ann.
if you are a fan of Ken-Ann plz like this page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ken-Ann/216861695013699
and then we can discuss together
Thanks