PLease HelpMe On My VirtualdubMod Audio

angellove

sarNie Egg
i was just wondering if anyone can help me with my virtualdubmod...i am trying to hardsub my movies but then when i try..it sends me a message saying "NO AUDIO DECOMPRESSOR COULD BE FOUND TO DECOMPRESS THE SOURCE AUDIO FORMAT"...but when i watch the movie on VLC player or Winamp...the audio works fine...so hoping someone can help me with this..thanks in advance...

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
^^have you extracted or moved the codec to the virtualdubmod folder, specifically the plugin folder? try moving it to the vdubmod folder first and if that doesn't work, move it to your system/system32 folder...

angellove

sarNie Egg
soutsada7 said:
^^have you extracted or moved the codec to the virtualdubmod folder, specifically the plugin folder? try moving it to the vdubmod folder first and if that doesn't work, move it to your system/system32 folder...
[post="133870"][/post]​
i tried putting the file into the plugin folder but nothing worked...ummm where exactly is the system folder?...sorry i dont really know much about computers...thank u for helping me though...

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
well, if it doesn't work in the plugin folder, put it in the vdubmod folder itself and restart vdubmod...if this doesn't work, put it in the system/system32 folder...the system and system32 folders are found by going to your c drive --> windows --> scroll down until you see system or system32 folders. I would try putting it in the vdubmod folder first, then system32, then system folder as a last resort. Remember to restart your vdubmod after putting in the codec, or it won't work.

angellove

sarNie Egg
soutsada7 said:
well, if it doesn't work in the plugin folder, put it in the vdubmod folder itself and restart vdubmod...if this doesn't work, put it in the system/system32 folder...the system and system32 folders are found by going to your c drive --> windows --> scroll down until you see system or system32 folders. I would try putting it in the vdubmod folder first, then system32, then system folder as a last resort. Remember to restart your vdubmod after putting in the codec, or it won't work.
[post="134798"][/post]​
o its working now...thank u soooooooo much for ur help Soutsada7...i really appreciate ur help..sorry for bothering u too...thank u again...