plah boo tong found it on youtube

Sharona

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for both links, buklaoboi360. It's too bad Bla Boo Tong isn't in Thai 'cos I don't understand khmer T.T
And I love Pikunthong, but I really don't like that version. I have nothing against Chaiya, but I can't stand him as pra'ek. Sort of ruined the movie for me. Love Bee Matika though.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Wow someone actually likes Bee Matika here.. hehe.

Thanks for the link, I was so happy but I like it better in Thai though.

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
i like it better in thai too because its the original voice khmer voice sometimes we cant hear wut there saying :)

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Hey Sharona, ur not the only one. I'm a fan of her too..I think she does a pretty good job epecially in Uthaitawee..I luv her in there with Aont. But in Pikunthong I only watched it becuz of her, not the gay looking, feminish guy Chaiya (I had a chill when I watch the movie)...

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Anyways, back to Blaa boo tong..Yea I also wish it was in Thai. Don't really understand it, but awwwww, how cute. Boy and Achara had soo many sweet scenes together. Soo many huggings and sweet words. I'm so jealous..unlike SanonoileurnNagam, Boy and (forgot her name) had only little scenes together. (But I still luv the movie)...

kiaalor

sarNie Egg
Hey Sharona, ur not the only one. I'm a fan of her too..I think she does a pretty good job epecially in Uthaitawee..I luv her in there with Aont. But in Pikunthong I only watched it becuz of her, not the gay looking, feminish guy Chaiya (I had a chill when I watch the movie)...

My sister has the OLD version of Pikunthong and I think the OLd version is better than the new one.

yak

sarNie Adult
lol.... i think they have it some where in thai not sure... i see u guys wish u guys can understand khmer for this lakorn.. i wish i can understand thai.. lol..

Sharona

sarNie Hatchling
Hey Sharona, ur not the only one. I'm a fan of her too..I think she does a pretty good job epecially in Uthaitawee..I luv her in there with Aont.
That's awesome, SunRise! I thought I was the only one who liked her. Yeah, she did a great job in Uthai Tewee and I agree she looked really good with Aont. Even though she's related to Boy, I loved her in Prasuton Manorah too.

My sister has the OLD version of Pikunthong and I think the OLd version is better than the new one.
Hey, KiaaLor, thanks for uploading all these boran lakorns on youtube. Thank your sister for me too. We really appreciate it!
I've been wanting to see the old version of Pikunthong and I was going to buy it from Sarn, but unfortunately, Sarn doesn't have it. Do you think your sister might be able to upload that one on youtube some time in the future? Hee...maybe you can let your sister know there are people interested in seeing it.