Pirate Territory (complete) 6-25-09

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.12

Enjoy!!! Sorry it took awhile. RatedR :w-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn:

In the mean time.........

~~~Dennis~~~
I don't' know why she(referring to Ann) can leave me alone. I will never like her. She not my type and she only like me cause she can't remember who I was.

Flash back.......

Ann was at the club with a group of her friends. She was drunk and she started to act up. Dancing on the table and flashing her friends. She decided to head back home. She was driving drunk and crash into another car.

The car she crash was Dennis and his younger brother. Dennis brother die that night while on there way to the hospital. He saw her and knew who she was since she slept with a couple of his friends. He wanted to put her behind bars but she got off since she was rich and famous. When he saw her again at this island his memory of his brother dying brought back anger and rage. He wanted to get back at Ann but how.

Ken and Rome men kept searching for them but no luck yet. He didn't want to stop searching for them since it was his fault. He wanted to find them fast and to make sure that she didn't die.

Rome held onto Rita. Feeling her naked body again his. They made love again that night.

Flash back of them making love.......

I stood behind Rita with my arms around her waist and my chin rested on her shoulder as we look at the sunset from the cave.

"Rome my heart belongs to you and only you" Said Rita.

"Hmmm ... Rita you have my heart to," I murmured. I tilted my head to kiss her neck and reluctantly dropped my hands from her waist.

Rita giggled as she turned and wrapped her arms around my neck and brought her lips to mine in a deeply passionate kiss. As she pulled her lips from mine, she whispered huskily, "Hummm ... decisions, decisions...."

We smiled at each other as we separated our bodies to get undressed. I grabbed some more wood to throw in the fire so we wouldn't get cold.

We walked down to our sleeping place, hand in hand, as we'd done almost every night since our stay. We clean the area and took our positions. I leaned my back against the rock, and she sat between my legs, leaning against me, my arms draped over her shoulders holding my hands.We sat in silence, watching the the fire... completely at ease with each other.

That night the sky was a myriad of colors. All the blues, pinks, oranges and reds seemed to put on a display for our enjoyment alone. This was paradise. Our paradise.

As the sunset touched the cave, I dipped my head to place a kiss on the top of Rita head, my lips lingered for a moment to feel the texture of her hair against them. I closed my eyes and drank in the sweet smell of her.

She turned herself sideways, her profile shadowed by the diminishing light, and looked into my eyes. All the love I had for her was reflected in her eyes, and I kissed her. A deep, lingering kiss, that seemed to last an eternity, but was gone in an instant. Her arm came up to hold my shoulder as mine wrapped around her. We were there in a lover's embrace, our lips melted into one... tasting, feeling, exploring each other's mouths, becoming one once again. I gently bore her beneath me, my arms continued to hold her precious body to me. My lips left hers only to travel down her neck, kissing and tasting her smooth skin. My lips moved to her earlobes, sucking and gently nibbling, then back down her neck to her collar. Her hands came up to the back of my head, rubbing my hair and massaging my neck. I felt her begin to move under me... gentle hip gyrations, encouraging me to continue. My hands slid down her back and under her hips pulling her toward me as my own hips moved to match her strokes. My mouth left her shoulder and began to slowly move down her arm to her bent elbow, then back up, across her breastbone, to the other side and down to her other elbow. I moved my head to graze across her breasts very lightly with my lips. Her nipples were erect, stretching the fabric of her shirt. I brought my hands up and began loosening the buttons, opening it just enough to allow my head to enter and begin an exploration of the treasure that awaited my eager mouth. I traced tiny circles around each nipple, making wider and wider circles, only to move back up to the crest. As I reached the tip, my mouth opened wider and using only my lips, slid my mouth over her entire breast, dipping my head to reach the base, then lifted it as my lips lightly touched her skin. She arched her back as my lips withdrew, not wanting me to stop. My lips closed around her nipple as my teeth gently nibbled, and my tongue began licking the raised peaks. I knew this drove her wild. I brought my hand up to caress this side as I lifted my mouth to focus on the other breast. I rolled her nipple between my thumb and forefinger as I repeated my actions on the other breast with my mouth. Her hips were grinding into mine as her passion mounted. I slid my other hand around her hip and up her side to briefly hold the breast I had in my mouth, then let it trail over her silky smooth skin under her shirt and down to the top of her pants. I ran my fingers around her waistband and dipped inside of her pants. I felt the smoothness of her firm stomach as my hand caressed it and slid further down to the dark triangle I knew awaited. My fingers trailed over her bush as my fingernails gently scratched the skin underneath. She thrust her hips upward, causing my hand to slide between the downy softness of hers. My mouth hungrily sucked and licked her breast as my fingers explored.

I pulled my head from her chest to glance at her. The sun had dipped far below us as the light of the fire illuminated by a radiant half moon and sprinkling of stars.

My attention to the beauty before me. Her body still pressed against mine. I withdrew my hand from her woman hood, and finished unbuttoning her shirt. I spread the garment wide to allow the breeze to flutter over her naked chest. She brought her hands up again and stroked my hair. I sucked her breast into my mouth, tonguing and sucking until she writhed in ecstasy.

"Oh God! I love it when you do that!" she exclaimed.

I pulled my mouth from this side only to devour it's awaiting sister. My hand replaced my mouth on the previous breast and rolled the hardened nipple between my fingers, then ever-so-lightly let the nipple tickle the palm of my hand. I slid my hands down her sides to the top of her pants and slid the elastic down her hips. I moved my body to assist in their removal. She spread her thighs wide as an invitation for me to be there, so I gladly slid my body back on top of hers between her legs.

"This has got to go," she said as she tugged at my shirt.

I smiled.

The feel of the breeze on my body was overwhelming. A total consummation of passion overtook me as I lay my body down on hers. Hungrily, I sucked her breast into my mouth, my hands massaged and kneaded the other side, rolled her nipple between my fingers, then lightly pinched it only to massage it again. I slid my mouth into the valley between her breasts....kissing and sucking as I slid down her stomach. My free hand found her woman hood again and began gently exploring the folds and the softness of her womanhood. Before my mouth found the softness of her triangle, my fingers found the entrance to her utopia. As usual, the feel of her sent sparks through my body. I paused to take a deep breath before I gently slid my man hood in her.

We held each other, there, listening to the breeze.

To be continue....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
NOSEBLEED...hot writing...especially with rome and rita.....GASP ann crashed into dennis and his brother, and his brother died :( what's dennis going to do???

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.13

Enjoy!!!!!

They held each other throughout the night. They decided it was time for them to get back. Since it has been a couple of days now. They started to walk to look for something that look like they’re on the right trail.

Rita: Rome I see someone
Rome: Where?
Rita: Right there (pointing at some men)
Rome: H E L P! ! !

The men ran to them. It was Rome men, they found them. Rome and Rita were happy to see them. Ken came up minutes later and saw them holding hands. He has a feeling something happen between them. Since he just knew.

In the mean time…………..

Ann was gonna try to get Dennis under her spell. Dennis couldn’t stand her whoring herself around him. He wanted to throw off into the ocean. But, he had a plan to get even with Ann for what she has caused him. He had a brilliant plan. He wanted couldn’t wait. But, he gonna wait till a little longer since he wanted to make her suffer more.

They reach back to the house. Rome order his maid to put Rita stuff in his room since he wanted Rita to stay with him forever. Ken didn’t like the idea and knew something was up. He try to play it cool.

When Rita was heading to the bathroom. Ken grab her arms to his room and shut his door.

To be continue….

Sorry about it being dreggy.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
another short one...but joyable can't wait for what dennis has in store for ann and what is ken gonna do but i'm not too worry rome will be there

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.14

Enjoy!!! I know I haven't updated this one in a long time. Tomorrow I will try to post the second half.

First half….

Rita started to scream. Ken punched her stomach to shut her up. He was started to undo his pants when a force came crashing through the door. It was Rome, Rome was looking for Rita and heard a little scream and knew it was Rita. He started to beat the living crap out of Ken. Rita was crouch up holding her stomach because it was so painful. Rome saw Rita and stop beating Ken. He pick up Rita and carry her to a safe place. Ken was lying there with his own blood flowing from him. He couldn’t believe that Rome came to safe Rita. He not gonna stop till he has Rita for himself.

Rome carries Rita to his room. He didn’t think Ken would do this. Rita was shaken, Rome was holding on to her. He never wanted anything bad to happen to her again. He decided to have his servant to be around Rita at all time if he not with her. Rita tears came falling down because she thought she gonna be rape. Lucky for her that Rome was there for her. He didn’t feel scare anymore but joy.

TBC…….

Spoil: Second half

Ken became crazy
Rrated

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
whoa ken went crazy, trying to rape rita. luckily rome saved her in time. i can't wait for the second half, and r-rated scene...i hope ken doesn't rape rita.
thanks for the update <3

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
CH 14
Part II Rrated

Rita look up to see into Rome eyes. There was tears in his eyes. She pick up her hand to wipe his tears away and wonder why he was crying. He finally spoke

Rome: Rita I don’t want did to happen to you never again. Rita I love you
Rita: Rome it wasn’t your fault and don’t blame yourself. I love you Rome and I trust you

He gave her a hug before he gave her a passion kiss. He was on top of her laying them both down on the bed. He was in between her legs giving her kissing to her lips to her neck. He started to unbutton her blouse. He took his hand to cup her breast. She let out a moan feeling his tender hand on her breast. He began to give her kisses all over the upper body. While pleasuring her, he took of her pant and his without breaking his kisses on her.

He took out his manhood and placed it near her womanhood. He thrust a little his way in. Rita was getting use to the pleasure his manhood is giving her. They both moan in delight.

TBC…….

Spoil:
Ken will do something crazy
Dennis will finally go though his plan to get revenge
Rita :baby-scene-pop-corn:

transcend89

sarNie Adult
this is the third ff i've read that rita gets pregnant hehehe first it's bellefire's cs, hopeless, and this one and maybe in feb ladies too

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
CH.15
Enjoy…..

Dennis had the perfect plan to get Ann to pay for his lost. He wanted her to understand the word saddest. He wanted her to suffer. His first plan was to make her fall in love with him and with that love he will began he plan. He started to laugh to himself.

Dennis went to look for Ann to begin his plan. He spotted her by the shore sunbathing. He started to walk up to her.

Dennis: Can I join you?
Ann: (turning her head toward him) yeah Sure
Dennis: Hey Ann do you want to join me for dinner tonight.
Ann: What? Sure tonight
Dennis: Yes just be ready by 6
Ann: Okay
Dennis: I’m gonna leave since I have work to do
Ann: Okay

Dennis left Ann alone on the beach. She couldn’t wait for the date with Dennis. Because she thought he was smoking hot. She wanted him bad.

In the mean time……

Rita was sleeping since she wasn’t feeling well. Rome sister Noon just came back with her husband Mark from Hawaii celebrating there joy. She was getting bigger by the minute she wanted to see her future sister-in-law Rita. Noon went into Rome bedroom to see if Rita was awake.

Rita woke up feeling really sick. She quickly ran for the bathroom, she saw the sink and started to puke. Noon saw Rita in the bathroom puking and went to go check on her.

Noon: Are you alright?
Rita: I don’t know, I feel dizzy and sometime I puke for no reason
Noon: Rita I think your pregnant
Rita: What?
Noon: Hold on I think I have a box left of pregnancy test left when I wanted to see if I was pregnant.
Rita: OMG okay. (touching her stomach she doesn’t know how Rome would feel)

Noon came back with the pregnancy test. Rita was in the bathroom. She took the box and open to take the pregnancy test out. She pee on the stick. She got out off the bathroom. They had to wait a minute for the test result. She was getting nervous.

A minute pass by……
Noon went to go look at the strip for Rita since she was to scare to look at it. Noon got out of the bathroom.

Rita: Noon am I pregnant
Noon: Yes with a big smile on her face
Rita: What I’m pregnant

Rome was going into the bedroom when he heard that Rita was pregnant.

Rome: What? I’m gonna be a dad
Noon: Yep
Rita: Are you mad?
Rome: Why would I? I love you and I can’t wait to be a dad
Rita: Rome I’m scare
Rome: Don’t be I here

He went toward Rita to give her a hug. Rome felt like he was the luckiest man alive. He wanted Rita to be his wife before the baby is born so they won’t look down on his child.

TBC……

P.S. I will post my other stories by the weekend.