lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.7

Enjoy!!!

Rome: I will tell you if you promise me something
Rita: What's the promise that I have you tell me your story
Rome: Only if you promise me first, then I will tell you about my story
Rita: Okay fine I promise
Rome: Since you promise that you won't leave me alone at the island, only if I gave you permission to leave.
Rita: What? Rome
Rome: I love it when mad and calling my name. It kinda turns me on. (laughing at her)
Rita: Rome stop it, and just tell me your story.
Rome: fines (he became serous) I tell you..

Flash Back.....

The story is how I became this way. When I was younger my father was a pirate leader also. It was a family traditions for one son in my family to become the king of the sea. So my father knew that I wanted to be like him and not Ken. So he train me to be like him.

When, I was about 12. For me to become emotionless. My father told one of his trusted man to capture me and torture me so I wouldn't be weak. Which I didn't know till after I was done training he told me when after I was back home.

Rita: What?
Rome: Yeah
Rita: What happen to you there?

During my fake capture. They would tied me up and whip me until I stop crying. Another time they took a burn stick and burn me with it. I learn how to not be emotional toward pain. I block it off. They taught me how to fight also. They would tie one of my hand to back of me, so I learn how to fight with having one hand. There so many pain that I went though Rita.

Rome~~ended the story cause it brought bad memory~~~

Rita look into Rome eyes and saw the saddest that it brought to him. Rita somehow felt the need to put her arm around his shoulder. She also notice some of the scars. She felt sorry for him and she understand him a little better.

Rome felt warm from the first time in his life, since his mother and Benz. He felt something inside of him. He reach in for her face and gave her a kiss on her lips. It made him feel like she was the one for him and understand him.

Rita didn't realize that she was kissing him back. This was her first kiss on her lips. She felt fireworks but soon she pull away cause this was happening to fast. And also he was cold toward people.

Rome didn't know why she pulled away which he came closer to her and gave her a deep kiss. He somehow couldn't control his feeling. He began to take his hand to explore her body while giving her deep kiss. But they stop when they heard a knock on the door and she movie away from him.

Rome got mad cause he wanted to go further with her. But he couldn't stop looking at her. He thought she look cute cause her face where red.

They reach back to the island. Rome grab her hand and held it while getting off from the ship. Rome took a walk with Rita showing her around and telling where she should be careful of. They reach back to Rome place. Ken was sitting at the patio and notice that they were holding hands. It made him jealous and wish that was him. He wanted Rita and he wanted her now.

In the mean time.....

Ann became bored and decided to take a walk on the beach. It was really beautiful and she notice a ship with cargo. So she decided to walk toward it and she notice a handsome man there. She walk up to them and ask what are they doing since she wanted to know who he was.

To be continue....

Spoil:

Ann mystery man is not really found of her.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
oh snap i forgot which ch i was on good thing i checked could you put the date when you update i'm reading a lot of fanfic so i'm getting confuse which ones i've read thanks nice ch and a kiss whooooooo

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.8

Enjoy!

While Ann walk up to the cargo's. She went up to him. She wanted to know who he is and wanted to get him all to herself.

Ann:Hi, my name is Ann. What yours?
?: Dennis
Ann: Oh kool your name is Dennis. What are you doing?
Dennis: What does it look like I'm doing.
Ann: Yeah so you don't mind if I sit here and keep you company since I have nothing to do
Dennis: Whatever just don't get in my way

Rome suddenly remember that there where a shipment of supplies being deliver today. So he took Rita with him. While making there way there. Rita notice that Ann was on the ship just smiling and staring at the person doing work.

Rome: Hey, Dennis!!
Dennis: Yeah Rome (still not looking to see Rome)
Ann: Rita is that you

Rita just shook her head up and down. Finally they made there way to the cargo. Dennis finally took his eyes away to look at Rome. He notice there was a pretty girl next to him. He thought she was cute then his Ann chick.

Ann: Dennis, this is my cousin Rita
Rita: Hi
Ann: (noticing that Rita was holding hands with Rome) When did you guys became an item
Rita: What are you talking about? (she notice what Ann was looking at and pulled away)
Rome: chuckle yeah since today right Rita
Rita: Rome stop it
Dennis: Hey Rome here the cargo's for the gun powder
Rome: Good, we're running low on it

Ann took Rita to go with her and to sit and talk. Since she hasn't seen Rita all day. Rita told her what she saw but didn't tell her about the kiss with Rome. She feels that need to be keep quite. Ann somehow notice Dennis looking at Rita. Which made her a little jealous for the first with Rita.

Rome came up to the girls and took Rita hand to follow him cause he wanted to show her something. Rita didn't object cause somehow she feels safe with him. Dennis look at Ann smiling at him which he didn't care for her cause he got a reason why.

To be continue.....

Spoil:
Dennis has a reason for not liking Ann
Ken try to get close to Rita but the problem is Rome is always with her.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
thanks lena for putting up the date i sense a ruk saam sao lol so is dennis ann's love interest since it's not ken

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
CH.9

Enjoy!!!

Ann felt unwanted by the new hottie. She didn't know why since this was the first time she saw him or is it. She wanted him. She was watching him taking off his shirt.

Daydreaming.....

Ann I want you now. He started to do a strip tease while looking at her. She was getting turn on by him. His tone body with rippling muscles. He started to come closer to her. Ripping her clothes while giving her kisses.

She got interrupted.... By the sound of Rita calling her name

Rita: Ann its getting late
Ann: Oh
Rome: Hey Dennis want to have dinner with us
Dennis: ummm... sure
Ann: okay lets get going

They walk to Rome place for dinner. Ann kept looking at Dennis but he didn't bother looking at her. She wanted to know why. Rita wasn't watching her step when they reach to the patio and she almost trip. But Rome grab her her waist. Everyone was watching them.

They notice Ken, Noon and Mark was there waiting for them. Ken stood up right away to greet them. Rita gave him a smile that it almost made him weak in the knees.

They sat at the table talking and laughing. Rita notice the pincher was empty and decided to go grab more since she didn't want to bother anyone. She got up and left to the kitchen. Ken notice that Rita was heading inside and decided to follow her. While inside Ken seek behind her making her scared.

Ken: Did I scare you?
Rita: Umm... just a little
Ken: I'm sorry I didn't mean to
Rita: It's alright
Ken: Umm... Would you like to go hiking with me tomorrow
Rita: Umm... sure
Ken: Really (with a smile) I see you in the morning then
Rita: Okay I'm gonna go back

They walk to the patio together. It was like a music video when Rita walk out. She had the hair in the wind. Everything became slow motion with her beauty. Rome month almost drop when he notice how beautiful she was even more natural. Dennis also notice how pretty Rita was. But he knows better not to mess her since she was Rome girl.

They finish there meal and decided to call it a night. The next morning Ken went to pick up Rita at her room for the hike. But Rome beat him to it. He saw them on the patio when he walk by her room. He couldn't stand the fact that one of Rome hands where on Rita thigh. Rita was just smiling to him. He wanted her to look at him that way.

Ken walk up to them to take Rita for a walk. Rita notice him first and gave him a smile.

Ken: Are you ready to go?
Rita: Sure
Rome: We're you heading to?
Rita: Ken is taking me hiking
Rome: HIKING? You don't mind if I tag along
Ken: Umm... N.... (Rita cut him off before he can finish his sentence)
Rita: Sure the more the better (since she didn't want to be alone with Ken since she kinda have feeling for Rome)

Spoil:

A kiss scene next chapter and plus maybe R-rated scene

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ahh...everyone likes rita...but is already claimed by rome....i wonder if ann and dennis met before....that daydream was hot though...

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch. 10

Enjoy!!!! RatedR. :w-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn:

While hiking Ken had a plan to make Rome fall into the river by the waterfall. He wanted Rome gone so he can have Rita for himself. He never felt jealous before till he met Rita.

They stop by the top of the riverfall. Rome was looking at the view with Rita. When he felt someone push him in. Rita was screaming to help him since he had his hand on a little rock that he grab. Ken pretended to help him. Then when Rita try to help, they both felt in the river. Ken was mad since it wasn't his plan to let Rita fall into. He ran back to the main house for help to search for them.

Rita was drowning, until Rome held onto her and swam for safety. He put her down and start to preform CPR. Minutes later she was breathing again.

Rome: You scare me
Rita: I'm sorry, where are we
Rome: I don't know, lets look for safety

They walk about an half an hour and found a cave. They decided to stay there till the next morning since it was getting late. Rome left Rita to get some wood to make a fire pit so they can survive the night. He saw Rita was shivering. He quickly got the fire started and went to her. He could feel she was getting sick since they were still in there wet clothes.

He put his arms around her to make her warmer. He took his hand and started move it up and down on her face. Something inside of her gave him a peck on his lips. She pulled away but he came closer to give her kiss with passion.

He pressed my body against his, totally in control, and snaked his tongue in my mouth. I lightly caressed it with my own and he seemed to like that. I let my arms wrap around his neck and his arms guide me as he would and led me off to the ground. I followed slightly dazed and wanting more. I wanted so much more. Then everything around me look like another places. I thought he might begin stripping right away, but instead he picked me up and carried me. He laid me down and stretched out next to me and slightly over. I loved the feeling of his weight pressing me into the floor and I eagerly raised me lips to his. It was like earlier, but now he seemed to possess me. I was unable to do anything, just swept up in him as he moved me. We would part for seconds to gasp air, then plunge back together.

Then I felt his hand on my stomach and I lost what little air I had, gasping for breath. He ran his hand over my skin and I trembled fiercely with pent up desire. I’d never had a boyfriend, nor had any man touched me like this. I was lost in him, completely with out control, so when he unhooked my top, I didn’t stop him, couldn’t. His fingers as he slipped the straps over my shoulders were torture, then flung the top to the floor. He kissed his way down my neck and onto my chest. I moaned and writhed, but his arms kept my still. He lightly brushed my breast with his lips, running his fingers lightly around the sides of the other. My breath was ragged and gasping, and I whimpered in pleasure. Then he took my breast in his mouth and I was on fire, arching my back and letting loose a strangled half-scream. His answer was a return groan that vibrated my chest, showing he wasn’t as in-control as I thought. He suckled fiercely on my breast and I moaned in ecstasy. It was just too wonderful for words, and I dug my fingers into his dark hair.

One hand trailed down my side to the knot that kept my shirt tied. It took him a bit to untie it with only one hand, but then he did, and swept the filmy material aside, running his hand down my hip and over my thigh. “Oh, god....” I gasped out. He slid his hand up an over my but, feeling its smooth roundness, gripping it with his hand. Then he let go of my breast and kneeled up. He swept his shirt off in one motion, unbuckling his pants and dropping them on the floor. Then he was on me again, pressing me down, and I welcomed him. He kissed me passionately, as though he was claiming me for his own, making it so that I could never have any man but him with me this way. His hand slid down the inside of my thigh and I parted my legs obediently. He muffled my scream with his mouth as his fingers found my core.

He parted the folds softly, gently stroking me. I couldn’t stand it, and writhed, but he still held me immobile. He touched my button and electricity ran through me. I couldn’t stand it, but somehow I did. I wanted it, I wanted something; I wanted him! When we broke our kiss to gasp in some air I moaned, “I want you.... So much....” He groaned and crushed me too him, my breasts mashed against his chest. He pulled his boxers down and off, and I could feel the long hard length of him against my thigh. Then I felt fear, as all virgins do, but I couldn’t escape the act I had set in motion by answering him. He pressed my legs apart and I felt the head of his man hood press against my entrance. Oh so slowly he pushed it into me, and I was lost to him then, knowing nothing but the feel of him inside me. When he encountered resistance, he froze, shocked.

“No, please, don’t stop. I...want this...” I whispered to him. He moaned like a condemned man and plunged into me to the hilt. I screamed at the pain, but he muffled that to, kissing me fiercely. There was no turning back now, and we both knew it. Slowly, he began to move, and I whimpered at the pain. Hearing it, he began to stroke my body, and my passions rose again, drowning out the pain of my first time. He plunged deep with in me and slowly drew his self out, the pleasant friction growing and deepening. My hands were at his shoulders, my fingers digging into the dense muscle. His lips were on mine, on my neck, on my breast again. I couldn’t move, impaled on his spear as he rode me, used me, and brought us both to pleasure. A heat and hunger rose in me and he increased his pace, gliding in and out faster and faster.

I could feel my climax building, and I struggled for air. We both sweated and gasped like two marathon runners in the last mile. It wasn’t anything like the scenes I had read about in my romance novels. It was a thousand times better, a hundred times different. We rode the climax together and as I reached my peak, shuddering as stars exploded around and in me, he came too, yelling out hoarsely in triumph. He lay upon me and I wrapped my arms around his waist, both of us content to just lay there entwined for a moment. He kissed my gently, my god, and held me like some precious, fragile glass doll. Right then, we both knew we had fallen in love. There was nothing but him and me and this feeling. Reality would come later and we fell asleep like that and me wrapped tight in his arms. He made me his that night; and I am, till the end of time.

To be continue..............

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I knew something is smoking in here... lol....

gawd, that was a hot chapter!! like RR, i can also feel like i was there...

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.11[/size​
]

Enjoy!!!! Sorry for the short chapter. I promise the next chapter is gonna be longer. I kinda have writer block on this.

They stay in each other arm naked though the night. He couldn't believe that she his. He falling for her everyday they spend time together. He doesn't want to lose her ever. He gave her a kiss on her forehead. He let s her rest and went to look for food. He went to the stream and try to capture some fish for food. He a rock that was shape of a bowl and he put water in it. He was done and decided to go back.

Rita was still sleeping when he got back. He went to wake her up so would eat something. She felt a little embrassing since she was still naked. Rome kinda laugh seeing her cute face turn red. He handed her clothes since it was dry.

In the mean time.....

Ken and a couple of men went to look for them. But no luck since they're really off on their trail. The were miles and miles away from them. Ken felt really stupid for causing Rita to fall in the river.

They had there meal. But Rita was scare if she and him is going to be stuck here forever. Since they been here for almost two days. But she was lucky it was Rome she trap here. When night came. It became colder by the minute. They cuddle together during the fired staring at each other.

~~~ROME~~~
I don't know want this girl is doing to me. I want her more and more. She everything I wanted in a woman. The looks and the heart. I hope she will never leave my side ever.

He took his left hand and lift up her head to give her the sweetest kiss ever. There were firework when there lips touch. There heart became one that night.

To be continue....