Pirate Territory (complete) 6-25-09

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
erg... this reminded me of that 'movie' i watched. you know what i mean... heheh... it was about pirates! :wacko:
but since ken and anne are here, i will give it a try...

hahaha! now you have a lot of competitors! hahaha!!! be ready to give up your throne!
NEVER :p

gasp....rome is so evil..poor num.....i hope rita can change his heart.....

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile

Ch.3​

Enjoy!!!!!!!

Rome told his man to burn Num body to get rite out of the smell. He left with Mart to the house. He was glad that he got Num. Since Num was his enemies. Num gave Rome a scar on his chest, during a fight about a girl. That Rome loved and Num stole her under him. Making him mad with fired. The worse part that Num killed her in front of him. Knowing he loved her so much. It hurt him thinking about her being killed in front of him.

Rita went to go inside to check on Ann. Ann was in the room doing her makeup. There was knock on the door.

Rita: please come in

She notice it was a servant, the servant handed them clothes and told them to put it on and meet Rome at the deck. They took it and put it on.

Ann......
wow, this dress is pretty. God I look one hot bitch. Rita looks super hot to. Aww I can't wait to see what were eating.

They left to go see Rome at the deck. It was lit up with candles. Rita was amaze by how it was pretty at night. Ann was happy seeing that they eating with a gold shiver wear.

They were three other people there. Rita knew that was Ken smiling back at her and she gave him a smile to. Rome notice them and he couldn't take his eyes off of Rita. She glow in the light like an angel. He slowly walk toward them. He grab Rita by her waist and Ann just follow them with glowing eyes for gold.

Rita:(whisper in his ear) What are you doing?
Rome: Nothing just holding onto you so you won't fall down. (he chuckle)
Rita: What?
Rome: Anyways(pointing from right to left) That Ken, my sister Noon and her husband Mart. Thats Rita and Ann.
Noon: wow, Rome they're pretty
Ann: Thanks I thought so, your pretty to
Ken: Are you guys hungry, let me grab you some
Rita: I help you (she took his hand away from her waist)
Rome: Okay, Noon whats the big news
Mart: Yeah, so Noon and I are gonna be proud parents
Rome: What? Thats crazy man, glad for you two.
Noon: Sooo Rome when would you give me a sister
Rome: Hahaha soon (staring at Rita)

Noon....
I think Rome is becoming found of Rita. She really pretty. Damn that Ann, she just eating and not talking to anyone. But, she pretty to. I think Ken has a crush on Rita. He can't take his eyes off of hers. But, he knows better, what Rome wants, he gets.

Rome...
Damn when she smile, its make me smile. The only person who ever made me feel that way departed from me a year ago. God I miss Benz. But, there something about Rita I can't stop looking at. Her cousin Ann seems more interested in my treasure then anyone here. Seem she willing to help with Rita, if I gave her a treasure chest with gold inside. Rita you will be mine and only mine.

To be continue.....

Spoil:
Ann try to help Rome with getting Rita
Someone is gonna appear making Ann fall into pieces (I wounder who) :tease:

P.S.
Just to let you know Ann and Ken doesn't end up together. Hehehehe

I think my next story with be Andrew and Rita since they in a process of making a lakorn together. Hehehehe

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
WHAT???? ann and ken aren't going to end up together...awww......at least there is still RTEAM <3

i can't wait for andrew/rita ^^

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.4

Enjoy!!!! Short chapter!!!!

Rome..........
How am I going to get Ann to help me. Wait maybe if I gave her a chest full of gold she will help since I know she loves gold. She be willing to help me. Man I want to get her in the sheets.

Ken........
There something about Rita that remind me of my mother. She has a heart of gold unlike her cousin. Man I know Rome wants her. Whatever Rome wants he get has to get. Even meaning killing people along, its fined with him.

Rome went up to Ann, to discuss about arrangement with him and Rita. He went to her ear and whisper "I need to speak to you"

Ann knew he wanted Rita cause by the look he giving. She follow him to see want he wanted. Since she knew that he wanted Rita. Since she really good at figuring out guys.

They came to a quiet place.

Ann: Let me me guest you need my help with RIta
Rome: Wait... how did you know
Ann: I just saw how the way you look at her and knew you wanted her
Rome: Good you already now I want her. So your gonna help
Ann: Sorry she my cousin and I know she scare of you and she will never go for you
Rome: YOU better help or esle
Ann: Or esle what?
Rome: I won't give you a treasure chest full of golds
Ann: Wa...it.... Gold
Rome: hahaha so are you gonna help or not
Ann: Okay fine, I will but when do I get the golds
Rome: When she mine got that
Ann: Fine, its getting late

They went on there separated ways with a smile on there faces pleasing with there agreement. Ann didn't know what to do. Since Rita was like a sister to her but she loved being filthy rich.

Rita wanted to know where Ann went since she didn't see her in the room. She decided to go look for her since its getting late. She saw how beautiful the sky look at night. She some how ended up near the shore line.

Someone came up behind her.

To be continue......

transcend89

sarNie Adult
geez you tease just when it's getting good don't forget payback i want to know what the conclusion is

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
what ken and ann not gonna end up together?? man.. ann is so n love with gold and money.. \
thanks..

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch. 5

Enjoy!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

Rita felt someone tapping on her shoulder. She turn around to face Noon, Rome sister. She wounder what she wanted from her. Since she doesn't really know her.

Noon: Rita can I talk to you
Rita: What about?
Noon: Okay I know Rome like you, what about you
Rita: What he likes me, I'm actually scare of him
Noon: Yeah, don't be scare of him, you should try to give him a chance. He may look and act tough. But, there a gentle side to him. If you know why he acts like this.
Rita: What do you mean?
Noon: I can't say but trust me he does have a heart. And Rita please don't hurt him.

Noon left leaving Rita to think what she just said to her. But Rita is still scare of Rome. She doesn't feel the same way. She can't like someone if she terrified with them.

She finally decided to see if Ann was in the room. Then someone pulled her to the wall. It was Rome, she gasp. His hands were place the wall blocking her from moving.

Rita: What are you doing?
Rome: Nothing I just didn't say goodnight and have a sweet dream about me, cause I'm gonna have a sweet dream about you. ~~~wink~~
Rita: What? Who say I'm gonna have a dream about you?
Rome: You don't have to lie. So goodnight
Rita: Okay then let me go
Rome: Not untill you say goodnight
Rita: FINE!! goodnight
Rome: Okay then

He quickly gave her a peck on her cheek and ran off with a grin on his face. Rita was shock and was just standing there with her hand wiping off the mark where he kiss.

The next morning.....

Rome wanted to take Rita a ride on his ship. He went to there room and knock on the door. To his surprise Rita open the door. He quickly pull her hand to follow him. Rita was trying to get free but his hands where tightly holding her hand.

Rita: What, Where are we going?
Rome: Your coming with me?
Rita: Where?
Rome: Sailing, lets go

They reach to his ship. His crew was getting everything ready for sailing since he wanted to be close with Rita. Rita was just standing there seeing the view. When a dark shadow came up to the ship.

To be continue.....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
so it was noon...aww i wonder why rome puts a tough front...rome can be soo cute <3....sailing :D dark shadow..you always leave me at a cliffhanger...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.6

Enjoy!!!!

The ship came closer. He knew it was another pirate ship. He order his man to get their armors ready for a battle. He turn around to face Rita.

Rome: Rita hold on to this sword and stay right behind me, you got that
Rita: Yes, whats going on?
Rome: We might be fighting today.
Rita: What? (she was scare, she cleng onto Rome)
Rome: MENS get ready for a battle

The other pirate ship started to to hale their flag meaning they ready for a battle for the territories of the sea. They started to come onto his ship.

They all began to have a sword fights. Rita was soo scared, but Rome was there which it somehow made her lets scared. Then the other captain came onto his ship and started to battle Rome with a sword fight.

Rome ran grabbing a hold of Rita hand to put her into safety. He threw her in the little cabin on the ship. Then Rome hurried to fight with the other pirate leader for a battle. Rita could see everything. She kept staring at Rome sword fighting.

He was strong and a great fighter. The other captian didn't have the strength like him. Rome shirt got caught on a hook. He quickly tear of the shirt. The other captain began to go right into Rome chest but he missed. It end up cutting a little on his right arm. Rome got angry so he began poking at him with his sword.

About an hour later.....

Rome finally killed the other captain and the crew of the other ship. They got stab in the heart. He told his crew to throw the rest of the body onto the other ship and burn it.

He remember about Rita. He quickly went to her to see if she was alright. She was still in the cabin, shock about the fight he just had. She saw him coming and unlock the door.

Rome: Are you alright?
Rita: Y...es Wh...h.a..t.. ab....out you?
Rome: I'm fined
Rita: (she saw his arm bleeding) you arm is bleeding
Rome: Oh yeah, I'm fined
Rita: I think, I just saw a first aid kits in the cabin.
Rome: I'm fined

Rita: quickly grab his hand to follow her. She order him to sit on the chiar. She began to care for his wound. He couldn't stop staring at her kindness. It made his heart to beat faster, he never felt like that before. Rita notice Rome had a lot of scars on his hot body. She wanted to know what happen to him.

Rita: Rome, can I ask you something?
Rome: What is it?
Rita: Where did you get all these scars from
Rome: Ummm.... (forgetting about his scars) You don't need to know
Rita: I do, please let me try to understand your life style
Rome: Okay, I tell you

To be continue....

Spoil:
Rome tell about his pass and why he has these scars
Rita feels sorry for Rome
Ann mystery man come in
Ken wanted Rita