Pinky's Indian Movie

I always thought that pinky looked more Indian than Thai...anyhow, the first thought that popped into my mind when I was looking at the photos was, "Why is the only Indian looking cast member the p'ek? Why does everyone else look (and are) Thai?"

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
the guy's so ugly
i think indian and thai producers could have done better
i'm sure there's a better looking guy than him
no offense, but so far I only see one indian guy that's cute
and the rest is like "ugh!!!"
no idea what the actor's name is but i watch lot of his movies

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Is this a different movie? The guy look different from the previous pictures.
I checked the information and this one is an action movie.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Uh... I have nothing nice to say about the guy. Pinky... she is prettier in plain Indian clothes, not too glamorous, that's what I mean.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
OMG the guy is....I won't say it,LOL. Not to be racist or anything but I prefer Thai guys. My personal preference is light skinned like Aum,Ken,Nadech,Mark....oops getting off track.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Usually some indian actors are so much better looking, I think since its her first movie she gets to play with a guy who has no fame. He is not well known in India like the others I have seen. The movie she is in is not a popular one.

Maryasha

sarNie Egg
omg, the first guy from the previous pics was ugly, then the second guy on this page is even uglier, UGH, why she go for tellywood movies. No offense but Tellywood movies have the ugliest guys in the Indian movie industry. She should soo have been paired with Shahid, Randbir, Imran, or someone on this caliber, she would have made a really good pairing with any of them.

Altho i have to admit with some of the comments, she does look more indian in the traditional indian clothes.

OMG the guy is....I won't say it,LOL. Not to be racist or anything but I prefer Thai guys. My personal preference is light skinned like Aum,Ken,Nadech,Mark....oops getting off track.
having light skin can make a drastic difference in someone's appearance and i agree, but sometimes, the facial features are so good looking, that even having darker skin is sexy, unfortunately the guys she's paired with are just UGLY, regardless of skin colour, make them look lighter and they'll still look ugly.

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
i believed the pictures from the first page is from a photo shoot for one of the thai magazine that's why the there's one or two indian persons and the rest are thai, the guy on the second page with Pinky that is her p'ek from the movie...I saw it on Woody talk show when he went to interview her in india a while a go.

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
More photo -- credit as tagged!

Credit: as tagged | Postjung
From the pictures alone I realized this wasn't a Bollywood film. I've seen a couple of Kollywood (Tamil movies) movies, and I didn't really like them. And even though I'm not really a fan of Pinky, I want to see this. There's been so much buzz about her doing a film outside of Thailand, that I want to see how well she does. After the mess she got into with Tanya's husband, maybe she can make a go of it abroad. Hopefully, she can get more work if this goes well for her.

Nelly

sarNie Egg
There's been so much buzz about her doing a film outside of Thailand, that I want to see how well she does. After the mess she got into with Tanya's husband, maybe she can make a go of it abroad. Hopefully, she can get more work if this goes well for her.
That's the same thing I was thinking. She can try her luck somewhere else.
No body in India gives a damn about Peck or Tanya.

Also, I seen some Kollywood movies and it seems they put more focus on the female being beautiful rather than the male.