~Pinky's Artwork~

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
Thank u na ka P' Mann and P' Babe_girl :D Here's a new one that I made.. I couldn't decide what to do.. haha Which one do u think is better ka? this one or the other one before?

@ P' Nena

I don't have any I Nam pics na ka, but I'll search for them for u na ka. Just making sure, it's I Nam the one that sang "Ruk Kon Mee Jao Kong" right? hehe just wanted to make sure.. since u mentioned P' Mike.. so I got confused.. :lol:

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
Here are some more that I made yesterday...

I made that for the forum that I made with 2 other of my friends.. hehe!! I'm going to promote it a little.. sorry for getting off topic na ka.

Join Azn_Dreams!!!

U can dl/request Thai/Korean/Japanese/Chinese/Taiwanese music/drama hehe!! We just started this site,we need members.. so please help!!! :D

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
cute ka nong pinky! i love it all your artworks are really nice1 keep up the good work! and keep on posting more na ka! :)

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
Thank u na ka :D hehe I just found out how to do the splashes.. haha I wish I can do it as good as urs. Urs are so gorgeous and beautiful :D

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
hehe thank u for the encouragement na ka. WOW!! That was a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG word!! not even sure if I got it right or not.. did I even used it right? :unsure: hehe anyway, Thank u for teaching me the brush thing na ka.. hehe I haven't tried it out yet.. it's very confusing.. haha I didn't really get how u did it.. It's so confusing.. lol but I won't give up.. hehe I'll try hard :D

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
WOW!! THank u na ka P' babe_girl!!! That helped me ALOT!!!! HEHE!! :yahoo: Thank u thank u!!! :D I'll try it out.. hehe when I first used it, I didn't know where to choose the color.. haha

here's a banner I made for my friend, she's a Chin and P' AUm lover ... lol

here's the first one that I used the brush on when I didn't know how to change the color.. ^_^ It's not that good..

Mann

mike_luver!!!!!!!!!!! that looks fantastic! you did a great job, i love it! heeheh keep it up! :wub: