Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No comment

• I can do better.. :)

• Total voters

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
A lot of people says PinkyAmanda has a nice voice... I'm just curious to know how many people in here really think so.. ~

She sang this one song in Youtube... call "Have you ever"

I'm sure everyone has heard it already.. so what do you think?

i think she sounds like a little girl.. :lmao: not bad...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
yeah. i sort of think she sounds like a little girl too. she also raps with affiliate.. ahaha... a guy that goes to my school. maybe she only sounds like that during certain songs...

bugsy

sarNie Adult
does anyone have any samples of her songs......or any direct link to where we can listen to em?? like maybe that youtube link? or her myspace?

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
bugsy said:
does anyone have any samples of her songs......or any direct link to where we can listen to em?? like maybe that youtube link? or her myspace?
[post="150826"][/post]​
here you go!!
Click

bugsy

sarNie Adult
thanks yajvaj....

mannn...she's ghetto. lol.

her voice is nice but i think she still needs alot of improvement to get up there. She aint got much omf (<---or however you would spell that).

And this is off topic....but i would like to, for once, (or maybe im late) hear a hmong female punk/rock artist. All I ever hear is a female who sings slow songs or one who raps and does hip hop.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
nkaujhmooblauj said:
i don't think hmong punk music will sound nice.. ahhaha

and you've got to have major vocals for that... which is hard to find
[post="151232"][/post]​
lol...im not talking about hardcore rock or any such thing. but just punky stuff. And it would definately sound awesome if we could find the right people....which would be hard because like you said....they've gotta have major vocals for it.

hrmm.....maybe i should start a band. lol. hahah. i wish...people would throw rocks at me.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
2 years ago.. at sacramento new year... there was this one hmong rock band.. and man..

they suck and they were just cheering for themself...

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
hmm....she sound alright but the song just doesn't suit her I think she still need to work a little on her vocals but otherwise she's alirght

nekoyuyu

sarNie Egg
To me she got the Voice, but she needs improvement on her voice control.... WHen i listen to her voice, I heard her soft high pitch voice, and then the next second it DEEP low...More like a broken Recorder...This is not an insult, but it's what jumps in mind when I was listening to her song...

My apologize to those PinkyAmanda's fan... Just don't hate me for voicing my thoughts...HEHHEHEHEHAHAHHAHAH...

She needs to find the right style for her voice...which may be hard to do if one had too much comfindance and too much praise or the surrounding people is not willing to tell the truth to the singer...

Muddie Murda

smile...
She sounds sorta fake in "falling"...really awful voice :\ did someone plug up her nose w/ tissue paper? Damn, why they gotta have guys rapping in there? Honestly, these guy rappers ruin songs hella! Like that "open your eye" and that "If i was you" by Jjenn. T_T

she sounds nice in "niam thiab txiv"

She sounds FOBBY in "Tonight I can't sleep"

I can't judge thov txhob mus cuz like isn't it a collab?

Anyways, I think she should tone down on her looks...trying a bit too hard to uh something...i dunno my friends say she's trying too hard to look cute