Pinky will not extend contract with Ch7

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow so article states that Khun Daeng wont be renewing Pinkys Contract. its no wonder pinky hasnt given us a clear answer. her first lakorn was with ch3 so more likely she will go back to them. if she becomes a free agent she might not gurantee work. ughh i guess ill have to prepare myself if she does switch to ch3. dont know how can i handsle seeing her with my favs. hopefully ch3 wont forget about their other stars..they already have tooo many to promote. ahhh just cant imagine her with ken-rome, etc

http://www.rakdara.net/overview.php?c=2&id=12529

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
maybe khun daeng didn't like that pinky has not cleared this news since the beginning, saying something like "I won't move because I want to stay faithful with ch7..." but she didn't did it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
the article was kind of confusing. it says khun daeng wont be renewing pinkys contract but it also mention that her and her mom hasnt state the reason why they made that decision

so was it khun daengs or pinkys decision?

tinah

sarNie Coma
yea could be. she was going around in circles. maybe she knew what was coming for her if she continue to stay with ch7

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
but i still don't understand why she'll move: it was the same for por n, i don't understand why. araya, i know, she was not promoted so it's a good way for her to move but pinky! i don't understand.

tinah

sarNie Coma
well with por, it was understandable cuz he has been loyal to ch7 for a long time but once he got older they kick him to the curve by offering him father roles when he could still be pra'ek for a few more years. he probaly knew his career would be coming to an end if he continue to stay with ch7. as for pinky, we will have to wait and see what was her reason..

LiiL_La0_GiiRl_6

sarNie Juvenile
I am still a fan of pinky. It bothers me that everyone makes her out to be so bad but before she had so many fans. All actors and actresses go through the phase of drama. It doesn't change the fact that she's good at what she does. Though everyone is allowed their own opinion. Everyone has some kind of drama when you are at the top. Pancake and Aff will probably have some drama come up sooner or later. As for the whole issue, it will be sad that she leaves channel 7 because I agree she was very well promoted, but everyone has their own decisions to make.

kulyia

RUK
really for por? it makes me think of hairy guy .... NOK. lol he was offered father roles and even after all these damn years he still get pra ek! somethings wrong lol. i still like por even if he does do father roles. the dude is still verdy handsome... pinky, i think she should be free agent.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
Pinky should goes to ch.5 it is best for her right now. To avoid Tanya and Aff. If she goes to ch.3 Ken's wife should start rethinking about not allowing Ken to acts with her. Ken has everythings: good looking, money. Tanya's husband not even handsome and goes for him. This girl is dangerous. BE AWARE ch. 3 actresses locked up your men. :wacko:
NAH-Ah not my fav. ch. 5 heck no. i love ch. 5; and honestly i dun't really like pinky, i never finished watching her dramas; and plus pairing up with my hottie p'eks is a no no for me. i preferred Pinky back to ch. 7 or be a free agent.
sorry ofr being a bit harsh. -_-

lOl at first I was thinking that she should move to Ch.5, but no not there also. Just stay at Ch.7 it's best for her haha.
i agree! :p

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Nat Myria should watch out if Pinky is coming back the old flame might spark. Pinky is a dangerous gal when she was dating Aum she flirted with Win when they were filming :rolleyes:

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
From the press release, Ch 7 stated that it will not renew the contract with Pinky, meaning it was Ch 7's decision as a corporate to not keep Pinky. Also, it was the first time in history for Ch 7 to publicly announce that it would no longer keep an actor/actress.

Ch 5 doesn't have actors or actresses under its company like Ch 3 and Ch 7; it only broadcasts lakon from studios like Exact/Scenario.