PINKY...KWAN...YARD..and BEE M.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Beauty, Pinky and Kwan are the same, just different genres, Pinky is Thai-Indian whereas Kwan is Thai-White. In terms of acting, I prefer Kwan. Acting is all in the eyes and sometimes, Pinky just doesn't have much emotions eyes wise. Yard is too much, it becomes nang'rai.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Younger actresses:

Beauty would definitely be Pinky, Pat (not listed), and Fang (not listed)

Acting would definitely be Pinky, Kwan, and Fang (not listed), and Pat (not listed),

Over-expose would definitely be Yard and Taemo (I know she's not listed)

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
every 1 is good and special in their own way which means i like them all so i don't know who 2 pick......hehee ^_^

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
Beauty:

YARDTHIP
KWAN

Acting:

YARDTHIP

(this is off-topic, im pretty sure it's her...but when Bee Matika was a little kid,she was sooo pretty and cute that num sornram tease her that when she's older, he wants to marry her.LOL) <--- a cute little off-topic.hehe =D

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Hmmm. This is hard because I hardly watch these n'eks lakorn, but I'm cutting Bee M. out.

It's either Pinky, Kwan, or Yard.

Beauty: Pinky, Yard

Acting: Kwan

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw Pinky and Yard when they were way younger. But I don't know what age Kwan started. But, the prettiest to me is Kwan. I thought Pinky was pretty in some lakorns before she got lead roles. I just find her too skinny looking, but she's pretty. Then Bee was pretty in Uthaitawee. But, she's not a great actress. Yard was good in the old Ngao Asoke as the little girl. She looks so different. But she's not as pretty as Kwan and Pinky. Acting wise, Pinky and Kwan are a tie. Then Yard. And Bee is way behind.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Let's see... I'm gonna have to cut Bee M out... she's not all that great of an actress...

Pinky - I've watched her since i was young... she's got the skills & beauty

Kwan - I've watched a few of her lakorns. She's an okay actress.

Yardtip - I've only watched one lakorn of hers the one with Tye. She did a good job. she can cry! & man did that make me cry. lol.

I don't know... i really don't pay much attention to these actresses... They're all pretty in their own ways.

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
Pretty... I think all three Pinky, Yard, and Kwan are all pretty but Bee looks cute. I'm a really big fan of Pinky since she's small and than Yard. I think Kwan's pretty but I'm not feeling her that much then the others three because I don't like her voice and she's still need to improve on her acting and also Bee need a little improve too but sorry for all Kwan fans. I like Pinky the most and than Yard to Bee.

Yard and Kwan looks good and matches all characters because both looks mature and young but Pinky and Bee for me, always looks like little girl or a young girl who match character like high school or college.

No Hate... Opinion thats alll
Peace