Pin Mook (Daravdo)

Susie

sarNie Adult
gosh WHY does cee's charcter has to have glasses?? gosh would of been better if he had contacts or even with glasses but the not to thick black kinda glasses. i saw the teaser which looked good. hopefully cee is not related to aum cuz thats just nasty. can't wait watch another of CEE's lakorn. does anyone knows what happen in eposide 1?

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
yea thought da same thing y he gotta where glasses but he looks older when he wears glasses newayz can some 1 post a link 2 watch the trailer or preview or something thank u in advance

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Guys with glasses are turn-ons for me!!!! Makes them look smarter.....LOL so I don't mind at all with Cee glasses.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Why does it have to be aump???? why???? sigh..... didn't she have lakorn like this already???? couldn't they give it to someone else?? But I don't think it really matters too much... I always get turn off by movies that have twins....... I hope the the first twin better die within 2 mins of the lakorn.... This is all for Cee!!!!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
HMMMMM.... maybe I read something wrong???? Let me do some research... hehhehehe

Updated!!!! My bad... after doing some searching, I have no idea where i came with the idea that this lakorn was a twin lakorn. LOL anyways, this should be good one once I get pass by aump's character. can't wait!!!

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
HMMMMM.... maybe I read something wrong???? Let me do some research... hehhehehe
Updated!!!! My bad... after doing some searching, I have no idea where i came with the idea that this lakorn was a twin lakorn. LOL anyways, this should be good one once I get pass by aump's character. can't wait!!!

haha i was wondering what you were talking about! But yeah, i do remember on one of her interviews she said something about playing two ppl, and she corrected herself so we wont mistaking it as to her playing twins..i guess day time shes someone else and night time shes another characterA?

Susie

sarNie Adult
Guys with glasses are turn-ons for me!!!! Makes them look smarter.....LOL so I don't mind at all with Cee glasses.
true but to me it depends on the type of glasses e.g: different shape size or the thickness of glasses. CEE IS CUTE REGARDLESS lol i'm still gonna watch it but yeah those glasses are argh!! lol :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
the lakorn look dramtic and it seen like Aum getting abuse alot but in the preview do show she fighting back . She usually good at these kind of role .

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
I think aum is okay but it seems like cee is younger than aum for some reason.....

Cee is super cute. And the glasses makes him look more mature ^.^