Pin Din Hua Jai

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
wow! calla where did you get these picture. you are sure search everywhere of tang. it see like you are the one who take that picture. thanks for sharing. noon is very pretty. one of my favorite too.

calla

sarNie Adult
angie_thip said:
wow! calla where did you get these picture. you are sure search everywhere of tang. it see like you are the one who take that picture. thanks for sharing. noon is very pretty. one of my favorite too.
[post="55627"][/post]​

lolz, yes i've searched around the net for these pics :D
and for the lakorn magazines, taking from tangsaksit.com a official site of him. :D

calla

sarNie Adult
and here are some behind the scenes pics that tang got shot on the next episode.... :angry:

credit to thaitv3

can't wait to see it :loool:

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
I really like this lakorn. At first I didn't think I'd like the N'ek that much but she's cute. Her character is sweet! I heard that she's a Dutchie; so what company does she belong to or can play in different channels? I hope it's Ch. 3. The part where he got shot Noon was just crying and crying she's so sweet you can tell she likes him a lot.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
oh my gosh. can't wait til next ep. tang is gonna tell n'ek he likes her. i think...i mean he's holding both her hands and they're looking each other in the eyes. it looks so sweet. but then tang's ex is gonna get in the way again and n'ek is gonna get the wrong idea. hmmm...at least there'll be some jealousy. i love how tang and n'ek react when they're jealous of each other. my goodness it's so funny and cute. i love tang! awesomeness! during my finals time. this is the one thing getting me through! :p

calla

sarNie Adult
ahhhhh, i just love the location of this lakorn. everything there are looks so natural and freshing. :wub:

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
hehehe--calla you are such a tang fan! love your banner---all very cute pics of tang! now you just need sound effects--like one of tang's songs! hehehehe :p

calla

sarNie Adult
yaso said:
hehehe--calla you are such a tang fan! love your banner---all very cute pics of tang! now you just need sound effects--like one of tang's songs! hehehehe :p
[post="58532"][/post]​

lolz....sure i am.....ehhe :wub:
he's my world......ehhee

Anonymous112

sarNie Egg
Is there something wrong with tang's site? Cuz i can't enter it at all!And WHY is this topic "Pandin Huajai" soo quiet? I remember,B4 you guys were like soo anxious/excited to see the lakorn. What happened?

calla

sarNie Adult
Anonymous112 said:
Is there something wrong with tang's site? Cuz i can't enter it at all!And WHY is this topic "Pandin Huajai" soo quiet? I remember,B4 you guys were like soo anxious/excited to see the lakorn. What happened?
[post="59481"][/post]​
i don't know why...i can't get into my forum either. i think invisionfree was down or something. that happen to captain forum too. so i don't know.....i hope its back soon. :wacko:

calla

sarNie Adult
why it so queit in here.... :wavecry:

anyways....can't believe that this lakorn is going to end in the next 2 weeks. :D

calla

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is very famous in Thailand.....u can see the pic of p'tang and n'noon everywhere. but too bad it will end next week..... :(

credit to Khun Fon @ tangsaksit.com

sero

sarNie Egg
calla, so what ep. is it suppose to end.. Man, no tang that would be really boring. i'm just tired of seeing all the pretty face actors, but hey hope they will show saranyu Tua soon.

Tang and Saranyu are very complete package actors.
i don't know why producer keep using the same actor with same storyline. i think that why tang does not except the lakorn it the same. well, we just have to cross our finger who going to be in his next lakorn..

calla

sarNie Adult
well, its going to end on next Tuesday so that should be episode 15. :D

p'tang doesn't wants to except many lakorns at the same time because he has other works to do....such as playing soccer and conert tour. so this year he has another show including bangraksoi 9....so we will probably not seeing him in lakorn as much as we used to....but don't worry.......he is already excepted a new lakorn for polyplus....just wait to choose his n'ek....hope its confirm soon. :D