Pictures of you school

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
well i think somebody started this before either in the new forum before the posts got deleted or in the old forum but anyways .... here are some pictures from my school...

Library...

Lunch Area/Quad

B building and part of A building

A building and part of Library

Career Center/Administrators office

Parking Lot

and i couldnt find one of the front of the school but mainly the on campus ones... hehe... i used yahoo search.....

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yea your school looks clean and is for those high class people lol haha anyways my school look totally different from yours

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
awww... come on and post some pixs...hehe.... our school looks nice and clean but it is a sucky one and plus our school has only been open for like 3 or 4 years... so it looks new... high class....hehe ... thats funny ....

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
ok...here...post again...my school not as nice as urs...these pics when it's just built..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow... these ones look like college but college is more bigger than yours. haha. :lol:

umm..i don't really take a pictures of my school, though... but here's a school website:

http://csdr-cde.ca.gov/

this site was my web desgin classmates and i made it. :D it's alright looking since it was our first time to set up a school website. hehe. oooh right, i graduated last june. by the way, i hate web desgin..it was boring... :rolleyes:

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
Linn said:
ok...here...post again...my school not as nice as urs...these pics when it's just built..

[post="12046"][/post]​

Thats a beautiful school....

kitkat said:
wow... these ones look like college but college is more bigger than yours. haha. :lol:

umm..i don't really take a pictures of my school, though... but here's a school website:

http://csdr-cde.ca.gov/

this site was my web desgin classmates and i made it.  :D it's alright looking since it was our first time to set up a school website. hehe. oooh right, i graduated last june. by the way, i hate web desgin..it was boring... :rolleyes:
[post="12053"][/post]​
nice webpage...

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Referring to the first post, that's a high school right? that is very big :mellow:

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
sugar86 said:
Referring to the first post, that's a high school right? that is very big  :mellow:
[post="12122"][/post]​
if your talking about my school, then yes it is a high school... hehe....

kitkat

sarNie Elites
aNnNeE said:
if your talking about my school, then yes it is a high school... hehe....

aNnNeE
[post="12150"][/post]​
it's really huge high school.. my school is kind of small because it's all grades preschool to 12th...since you know it's deaf school..

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
Muddie MuRda said:
rich asses <_< I'll post mines later....lol
[post="12261"][/post]​

Im not no rich ass ... haha....

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
here's my university...
library...tallest and biggest in the world (as I've been told)
School of Management building (them business people go here..haha)
one of our many dorms
my whole campus
I live in the northeast section of the picture across from that tall white building where the bunch of little buildings are..
pictures courtesy of Umass.edu and skypic.com

:rolleyes:

K

KawaiiTennyo

my high school is the biggest highschool in the midwest so nahhhh *stick tongue out hahah

Muddie Murda

smile...
KawaiiTennyo said:
my high school is the biggest highschool in the midwest so nahhhh *stick tongue out hahah
[post="12591"][/post]​
my high school was the 2nd poorest skool in the state...

HA! beat that.... :lol: :lol: :lol: I love laughing at that fact...

it looked ugly as hell but overall it didn't seem as poor as I've heard in the news about other skools.

I doubt they have pics of my skool online hahaha

so here's my university..

Geese crap everywhere... B)

OH CRAP! So that's what that is! ahahahahhaa Finally a piece that looks wonderful when it's properly shown.
The arts displayed on campus is really... e_e not pretty...the scariest is the Big metal High Heel...hahaha

Ah the pride and joy of the skool. -_-

My workplace! The tall building right there! ^_^

how sad T_T...i couldn't find any pic of the campus all together..err this was the best one. haha I use to dorm in one of them buildings right there down right....

SO SAD! T_T