[Pics]Rama's Charity at Siam Paragon

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
ploy cherman looks sooo good with the shorter hair - it looks a diff colour too and the orangy lipstick

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
P'Anne looks so gorgeous!
Looks as if both Anne and Ploy are the same age.
Very beautiful !

I do love Ploys new hairdo. Love it ! The cut is cute.
Nadech&Alex are always looking great <3

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow thanks for the wonderful pictures :thanks: all the guys looks so handsome and
pee chai sandee and all the girls suoy mak mak :flowers: Ploy and Anne suoy naruk jing.. :cloud9: sabai dee mak mak :dance1:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
thanks for more picx na!
Donut has aged tae she's still gorgeous !
she needs to take more nang'ek roles !!
i want her to see her with Aum and Num !!!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Ploy new haircut is cute, her and Ann can pass as sister. OMG Barry is so freaken hot, even with a plain white shirt on he is glowing. I love it when he comb his hair back like that. Thanks for sharing.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
great pictures!

wow, i almost didn't recognize Ploy!!! she's gorgeous as ever and i love seeing her with Por! my Pteam! they should do another lakorn together.

dang, now Mew is the one who i really didn't recognize. must be the hair and makeup is different from usual.

Nadech, what can i say. love that guy. nice seeing everyone at the event!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
great pictures!

wow, i almost didn't recognize Ploy!!! she's gorgeous as ever and i love seeing her with Por! my Pteam! they should do another lakorn together.

dang, now Mew is the one who i really didn't recognize. must be the hair and makeup is different from usual.

Nadech, what can i say. love that guy. nice seeing everyone at the event!
they miss out Ken on there otherwise we could has seen the KA team and P Team.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
poor por he's like sweating. btw barry looks hecka hot, n donut is very pretty.