Pics of Yaks

Rakniran

All of these yaks pics are from Sano noi ruen ngam and tap 3 aroo.I will add more Yaks pics later.For now just this only.

More below:

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
hehehe i love rahoo in those pictures.....

KwanFah2

sarNie Egg
hey dont forget about the Yaks from Nam Chai Mae! there like my 2nd Fav my 1st is Rahoo. He's cool the best YAK ever! Sides Yam from Thepsin interajak of Course! ^_^

kitkat

sarNie Elites
yeah i noticed it too... i like it small on girls..it's so cute look...LOL...see that picture of orange couple...it's not good on her.. :lol: like the one yam in tepsin interajak...it's so cute! :p

i think it's funny...because if human goes with yak...then have a kid...so kid usually has a small..because he's half of both parents...if both are yaks..then kid would get a big one..get it?

sarN

sarNie Granny
Vanida said:
From Glot Pet Jet See (Orange Couple)

[post="34823"][/post]​

dat the most romantic scene ever in all the boran laorn i see ! i did have a clip of dat scene up lol ---- i like dis couple !

Vanida

Save World Save Life
sarN said:
dat the most romantic scene ever in all the boran laorn i see ! i did have a clip of dat scene up lol ---- i like dis couple !
[post="35170"][/post]​

sarN you like this couple orange one :) yea they pretty cute too i think he kisss her on the cheek right :lol: :wub: i like pink couple thon and bon couple :wub:

yea the girls look better with small teeth not huge one :blink: :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
BaBeeLaiLai said:
yeah i notice...bak then they had bigger teeth then nowadays.
[post="34942"][/post]​
yes they do have big teeth look at the size of dis and she havne't tranfer heself big yeah lol ...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ohhh yeah that pictures of her from nang sib song ch.5...when i saw that scene, i was like "omg! look at that size!" along with that fat lady. :loool:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
kitkat said:
ohhh yeah that pictures of her from nang sib song ch.5...when i saw that scene, i was like "omg! look at that size!" along with that fat lady. :loool:
[post="35871"][/post]​

:lol: omg so dam funny and gosh big teeth like huge :lmao: :w000t: thx for sharing sarN :loool: